Epilogue.

Jenna had been now working normal hours, she no longer stayed at work more than she had to, she still loved her job but she had found something she loved way more, and that was Harry Styles, she also loved their group and her life was amazing and she didn't want to waste it behind a desk.

Sometimes she would also go with them on tour and just work from there, she would just write her columns and her colleagues would send her their papers to supervise and she would skype them too.

When they were away from each other for too long it was hell for both of them so they tried not to leave a huge gap without seeing each other even if it would just be a day or two visit. Sometimes Harry would just grab a few shirts and a pair of pants and fly home, their home now, and just make up for lost time, surprising her!

They had been together for three years now and after a very long two months of not seeing each other she was visiting him on tour.

Girls were shouting everywhere, usually when one of the girls visited they would be in the upper tiers but this time the boys had told them they wanted them in the front with the security guys, it was definitely more fun from there, you could just feel the excitement and being so close to the stage they just knew the boys would be all funny and cheeky.

Kelly was with her this time, she had visited with her this time, she was still with Niall only now she had a big princess cut diamond ring to show for. They had been married for 6 months after a year long engagement and they only waited so long because they wanted to make sure everyone made it there, and since a lot of their friends were celebrities it was hard. Right after their honeymoon Niall had to leave for a radio tour and then the arena tour so they had made the honeymoon an amazing one to make up for all the time they wouldn't be together.

On the other hand Liam and Danielle had scared them a bit because they had been going through a rough patch but apperenlty Kelly and Niall's wedding hadn't only worked to merge two people together but also another two because Dani and Liam reconciled that day and had been going strong ever since that day.

Louis and Eleonor were still as cute and together as ever and so were Perrie and Zayn, only thing different about those two was the huge bump on Perrie and the grin Zayn had when he touched her stomach, it was adorable, she was eight months pregnant and so beautiful. They were all pretty excited for the little Malik to come along, another addition to the family, because that what they were, a family. It was fun going through milestones like these as a group, it felt like if you couldn't go to one person you always had someone else to go to.

They hadn't seen their boys sing the new album live yet so they were very excited about it.

"Everytime I come I feel like it's the first time" said Kelly excitedly.

Jenna had no time to replyas the intro music to the video came on and people everywhere around them started to scream and cheer.

Soon the boys came out on stage singing and jumping around full of energy, amazing as always!

Niall kept jumping down from stage and stealing food from Jenna and Kelly and Harry kept winking at Jenna and mouthing things to her like he usually does.

Being with Harry had been a dream come true, even though it was hard to be in love with a popstar he made up for it in more ways than one, he was attentive and possesive in a hot sexy way that made his angry jealous moment turn into hot ones back at home. He was also very sweet and always sent her pictures and presents and keeping her in the loop of where they were and what they did on tour when she wasn't there, and most importantly he made sure he told her he loved her everyday in fact he didn't go on stage unless he did.