Chapter 5- Shopping!

She shivered under his touch, it seemed like she was doing it a lot in the few hours she had been there. Her eyes snapped open then and Harry was standing ver close, so close their foreheads were nearly touching.

"Harry stop, if Aaron or the guys come inside right now who knows what they would think" she said pushing him away making up a total excuse.

"Since when do you care what others think about us?" he asked. And in fact she never had, but she found an excuse.

He moved away from her but he wasn't going to give up, this all felt new and he knew she felt it too.

"Let's just wait for the boys okay" she said with a smile, as she stood up and started preparing the table for the food and stuff.

He just smiled back, "Okay, fine" he said as he stood up to help her. "So in the next few days we have totally free days, we only have like one interview and we were planning to visit our friends, he invited us to his house, he had like this huge sick hot tub that you can like bathe in, you'll come right?"

"Yeah of course" she said, but then she pouted and turned towards him, "I didn't bring a swim suit though" she said.

Harry was about to tell her that she could go without it but decided otherwise, after all they still wouldn't be alone and he knew they wouldn't go from friends to looking at each other up and down from night to day.

"We could go buy one" he suggested.

She smiled, she liked the idea, then she smiled wider, "You mean you don't have one lying somewhere under your bed or something, you know like a token for a good night" she joked.

"Oh , ha , ha ,ha" he said sarcastically.

"Sorry, I couldn't resist" she smiled and slapped his chest with a towel, he smiled too and he looked at her, gazing at her face and her hair for the hundreth time, she was just preparing the table, cleaning up and yet she looked so graceful doing it, how hadn't he ever noticed her like this before, she had been under his nose all this time.

Soon the boys were back and with them they brought ten pizzas.

"This looks really good" said Niall.

They sat around the table after giving some pizza to everyone and then started chatting.

"So how did you guys meet?" asked Liam, directing his question towards Jenna and Aaron.

They explained everything, all the things she had already told Harry. The boys also asked how things were, back in Holmes Chapel and Jenna asked how the tour had been going, basically they were just catching up.

"So anything weird happened this time?" she asked as she took a bite from her half eaten pizza.

She always loved the weird stuff that happened when they were on stage, and they happened especially when they were on tour.

"One girl threw a bra at me the other day, scared the crap out of me" said Harry, getting a bewildered look from Aaron, Niall noticed.

"Yeah because you see, when you're up there on stage you know, there are so many lights that you can't see half the crowd so you don't see the things thrown at you until its exactly in your face, imagine seeing a bra materialize from nowhere and its in your face" he said.

"Yeah exactly" said Harry, only Aaron shrugged as if he would love to have a bra thrown at him.

"This one time someone threw an iphone ar me and I just managed to slap it away to the ground before it hit me in the face" said Niall.

"They always throw carrots at me, I should have said I like girls who like cars or something" said Louis.

"You wouldn't want those thrown at you though" said Zayn.