Chapter 7- Unveiling!

The next day they were going to their friend's house Tim, the one with the hot tub, or so Harry had said.

So they got ready and prepared their swim wear and drove off with one of the huge cars.

They were very happy and hyper that morning, they were going to have a realxing day and that was always very welcome since they lived in a stressful business. Louis cranked the music up and they all started to sing and dance in tha car.

"You have a really nice voice" said Zayn, Jenna didn't sing a lot but she did have a bit of a voice.

"JUst for karaoke, nothing special" she shrugged it off.

The weather outside was very gloomy and cold, in the night they had traveled to the middle part of Canada were they had an interview and also had timed everything very well because they had a show near there and also Tim lived there.

As soon as they arrived at Tim's humungous house they were engulfed with the warmth from inside and soon started removing layers and feeling more comfortable.

They all introduced Jenna and Aaron to Tim, he had a big smile for everyone but an even bigger one for Jenna.

Tim was pretty cute, with dirtly blonde hair and nice blue eyes, he was a handsome youngster, kind of like Niall yet so much different in a way, he was like Niall and Justin Bieber in one.

"So very please to meet everyone and I'm so glad you could all come, we've been planning this for far too long" said Tim as he led them to the main living room.

"Sorry man it's our fault, we have to postpone everytime" said Niall.

"Nay you're busy and succesful, that is not a fault" said Tim clapping Niall on the back.

"Your house is even bigger than I remember" said Harry.

"I've actually renovated some things, especially the tub, it's not even a tub anymore, I made into something else, all the underground is dedicated to it actually" he explained.

"But your underground is massive" said Harry.

Tim smiled, "Come on, I'll show you" he said.

He showed them downstairs which was like he said, underground. The house had three stories plus the roof and the underground and the garage that accomodated up to twenty cars and the guest house attached to it which just looked like a huge beach house.

When they were downstairs they all gasped, there was tile everywere and changing rooms to their left and when you walked further beyond those you could see the huge steaming pool.

"This certainly isn't a big tub anymore" said Liam.

"Yeah I often have a lot of people over so I decided to renovate it like this" said Tim proud.

"Well good job man this looks great" said Niall.

The pool wasn't very deep so Zayn had nothing to worry about and he was in fact ogling the steaming thing.

They then dispersed and went to different changing rooms and changed into their swimwear, these were aksi bathrooms, consisting of a toilet and a small shower .

Harry hadn't seen Jenna wihtout clothes in about six years and he knew that back then she had been much different and he wasn't sure if he was ready for the view this time. As he walked out from his changing room he saw that were Jenna was changing the door was slightly open and he couldn't resist sneaking a peek. She hadn't dressed yet , she had her back to him but he could see her back was bare meaning she had no top on, she was just in her jeans and he had the urge to go in with her which scared him a bit, because that meant that he wasn't being rational and that was not good. He heard something and immeditaley stepped back and moved away, in fact Aaron had walked by and stopped at Jenna's booth, Harry was hiding on the other side of the booth and Aaron didn't see him and as he was ready to walk away he heard: