Chapter 19- Stay with me!

Jenna ran her hands through her hair not at all able to think straight. What had just happened?

Just then Harry's phone started ringing, Jenna saw the screen shine near her feet were it had fell during their stumbling towards the bed, she blushed at the thought of it. She grabbed it before she gave it to him and she could see teh caller i.d and it was a girl names Carrie and from the selfie i.d picture the firl had apparently took herself from his phone, Jenna could see she was very pretty, exactly Harry's type, probably one of those other girls who swooned over him, as if there weren't already enough of them.

'This is why nothing could ever happen between us, it wouldn't be fair to him and his playboy ways that he loved so much, it wouldn't be fair to his fans and mostly it wouldn't be fair to my heart. His fans love him so much to see him, the flirt of the band, cooped up with some average girl, they would think they lost their chance now and most of all they would think we lied all this time since we have been in each other's life for so long. I don't want him to change anything just because he is with me because he is succesful just the way he is and with me he probably wouldn't be as much. He is forever a player and an amazing singer and even better friend and that's all he could ever be to me anymore but since he now said that he can't be around me just as a friend then that it's his choice, after all I also told him it wouldn't be fair on out future partners, he would become someone I used to know, which was the one thing I truly feared all these years but no matter how much it pains me I have to accept it, I could never rip him from all this and this is just how it has to be not matter how much it will hurt the both of us, maybe in time the pain will fade although the thoughts and feeling may never do' she had made a self monologue in the space of a few seconds, her head wanted to burst, all these thoughts in such little time didn't feel good at all, nothing about this situation did.

"Here" she said, handing him the phone with no expression on her face.

He pressed ignore immediately without a second thought.

"Jen?" he said softly.

She stood up from the bed then.

"I'm sorry Harry but I can't" She said on the verge of tears.

"Jenna please think about it" he said as he stood up himself, "Think about us" he moved closer as he took her hands into his, his movements were so slow as if he was afraid to scare her away or break her, "This could be perfect" he finished.

She kissed him very slowly on the cheek and even though it truly hurt her deep down, she untangled her hands from his.

"I have Harry...please don't make this harder than it already is" she said.

"It doesn't have to be that way Jen" he said.

"Yes Harry it does though" she snapped, "YOu are everything I want and everything I can't have, don't you understand how much this hurts, I feel as if I'm dying inside right now, I can't risk getting into this with you I already love you more than I should and us being together could triple that, and if....no...when something happens it would not only break my heart but it could break my very soul and me and everything that's left along with it. I am already in too deep and it is already starting to break me, I can't imagine what would happen to me if I let myself go with you right now and let myself trust you as a boyfriend Harry...Please I really really can't do this and it's taking all my willpower to leave, I want you too Harry belive me I want you so bad it's frightening" she blushed, "I love you and I always will but I need to leave before it gets worse, if it is even possible" she finished, with tears in her eyes treatining to spill the next time she blinked.

Her words were already shattering his heart because he knew now there was no way he could change her mind.

"Why do you assume something will happen?" he asked a bit hurt, he could at least try just one more time to make her stay, she was just too much to loose.