Chapter 10- A new plan!

They stayed like that till morning, snuggled up together and warming each other up, it had been long since they slept in the same bed.

Obviously it hadn't been his first time waking up like this but somehow this time it felt overwhelming, waking up near her and with her in his arms was the most amazing thing ever, though he did still feel strange about it. He couldn't act on it but he couldn't help himself from loving every single minute of it all.

He would probabaly freak her out if he told her about his feelings and that was the last thing she needed at the moment and he knew that more than anyone.

As he looked at her for a few more seconds her eyes fluttered open and she yawned, stretching out. HIs body felt lonely without hers pressed to it, what if she never wanted to be with him the way he wanted, if just sleeping with her made him feel so lonely when she moved away what would happen to his heart if she said no, that would be such a miserable life.

"Goodmorning love" he told her.

"Goodmorning" she said groggily, her eyes were a little swollen but other than that she didn't seem too troubled.

Her smile was surely something he wished he could wake up to every single morning.

"You want to get some breakfast?" he asked her.

"Come on" she said as she uncovered herself and him and took his hand. He scrambled out of bed and walked after her to the kitchen slash dining room of the bus.

Niall, Danielle and Liam were already up and around the table chatting and having some cereal. Jenna and Harry were still a little groggy from sleep and was still holding onto her waist when they joined the others.

"Hey you two... sleep well?"asked Niall, sending Harry a cheeky smile making him move his hands away and put them in his hair as he ruffled it, he was clearly nervous.

"Yeah it was okay" said Jenna oblivious to anything, "Harry is like my safe blanket" she said as she kissed his cheek and then left his side as she went to sit near Danielle.

Danielle kissed her on her forehead as she embarced her in a big sisterly hug and then looked down at her in concern, "So how are you feeling babe?" she asked her.

"You know what, I keep thinking... I have this feeling that I dodged a bullet"she said sincerely, then she looked down as she fiddled and fidgeted with her nails, they all knew her pretty well and by the smirk on her face they knew there was something else, and they din't have to wait for long as she opened her mouth to speak, "I also had been thinking about something this past year and when I thought about Aaron yesterday it dawned on me that if I was with him I probably wouldn't have been able to do what I plan to do" she explained.

"What do you plan to do?" Harry nearly squeaked, his brwos furrowed, usually he knew everything about her, but now she had been planning something for a whole year and he didn't even know about it? What was going on? What was she planning?

"I'm just glad you seem to be fine about this, I's hate if a jerk changed you" said Danielle as she swiped a hand over Jenna's hair and gave her another hug.

Harry was curious and confused and to top it off, after a whole night of just holding her and being with her, it didn't feel good knowing he couldn't hug her again like a couple in front of everyone he knew, now that she was out of his embrace he wanted her back in it, but it's not like he could just swoop her up and take her in front of everyone, in this case, their friends, as if she was his like he imagined and wanted so desperately to do, because to his dismay, she wasn't.

She remembered that she had to answer Harry, "Where are the others? I want to wait for them before I say anything about my plan" she said glancing at Harry giving him his answer for now, if you could even call it that.

"Zayn is obviously still asleep" said Liam.

"And Louis is enjoying Eleonor's arrival" said Niall with a small smile, "they woke up giggling and I decided to get up before I heard anything else" he continued.

Harry felt a pang in his chest, he was a little jealous, he wanted to keep people up like that, he wanted Jenna in his bed and not as just a friend, he wanted intimacy between them and laughter at the same time, he wanted her, all of her, badly.

"Do you want some fruit Jen?"he asked her.

"Sure" she replied.

It wasn't long before everyone else joined them.

"I really didn't like Aaron, I didn't want to tell you because I didn't want to hurt you but from the first minute I thought he was bad news, I gave him the benefit of the doubt and now he turned out to be douche" said Zayn as he hugegd Jenna to his side.

She could just tell as everyone said something or just nodded that they were being sincere, how hadn't she seen this before?

"He kept asking me how I can eat so much and not get fat, everytime I freakin had a pizze he would say the same thing" complained Niall.

Jenna smiled at him feeling a bit guilty that they had had to endure Aaron because of her.

"I don't know him love but just for what he did, he's a jerk and I bet you're better off" said El as she rested a hand on her shoulder.

Jenna nodded and smiled again.

"Speaking of which, what was your announcement, we're all here now" jumped up Harry as he remembered her earlier words.

Zayn, Eleonor and Louis looked around them at everyone confused since they hadn't been there when she talked about having something to say.

"What announcement?" asked Zayn.

"Jenna was telling us that now that she wasn't with Aaron she could go along with her plan but she wanted everyone to be here before she said anything" explained Danielle.

The three oblivioius people nodded and everyone trained their eyes on Jenna as they waited for her to speak.

"Okay well, here it is" she began.

_____________________________________________________________________________

(AUTHOR NOTE) : I KNOW THIS IS A SHORT ONE BUT I THOUGHT IT HAD TO BE STOPPED HERE !! OKAY THEN PLS LEAVE FEEDBACK XXXX LOVE YOU ALL CYAZZ