Chapter 16- Gone!

When Jenna finally opened her eyes that morning she felt something near her, she blinked a few times before she could see clear and could see Harry was asleep near her, still in the poistion he had fallen asleep in the night before. She looked at him for a second but then willed herself to look away, she couldn't pity him like always, it would only hurt her instead, so she moved past him and quietly grabbed some clothes and slipped in the bathroom to change.

When she came out of the bathroom, she looked around the bus and noticed she was the only one up, She was very hungry and not at all in the mood to cook so she decided to ask Paul if she could go to McDonalds.

He accepted so she left a note a note on the fridge for the others, telling them in it, where she was going to be.

McDonalds wasn't very far away so she asked if she could just walk to it, and so she did.

When Harry started to stir, he stretched his arm out, he had pain in his back and for a second he was confused of his whereabout, until the night before came crashing back to him and he shot up, he didn't see Jenna there and punched the bed, "Damn it Jenna" he said in frustration, he then found the note and sighed again.

He wished with all his heart that he could just drop everything and go find her but she was clever enough to plan everything right, he knew that she knew that they had sound check that morning and all of them knew they couldn't possibly miss it, and she wouldn't like it if he did, he knew her well enough to know she would call him selfish if he ruined everything by missing sound check. He knew that she would hate him for ruining something for all their friends, he knew her too well by now and since she planned all that so well he got how much she really didn't want to see him and maybe she really didn't want to be bothered for real. She wasn't the kind to want to be rescued anyway and she loved her time alone, she wasn't that shy either.

That night they had a concert and they couldn't possibly miss that either, he probably wouldn't see her all day.

Soon everyone started to wake up and get ready and even they thought it was strange for Jenna to leave alone like that.

As they felt the bus move and drive away to the venue Harry decided he couldn't take a whole day without seeing her and not knowing if she was okay or not and where she was.

"Guys you think we can go check on Jenna before we keep going?" he asked.

They all agreed and they told the driver to stop there on the way.

When they entered McDonalds they could see it wasn't very crowded which was good maybe they wouldn't be recognized. They found Jenna eating alone at a corner table, appearantly trying to hide herself, people knew her too and appearently she wasn't in the mood for that, which was rare because she was a people person.

"Hey guys" she smiled when she noticed them walking towards her.

"Hey Jen, we thought we could stop by and see if you wanted to come with us to sound check" said Louis with a reassuring smile.

"No guys, thanks but it's fine, I'm kind of busy today too, I have to take care of some things and I'm meeting with Tim too" she replied as she picked at her fries.

"Oh, Okay I guess" said Louis a bit disappointed, seeing Jenna sad was really strange, her dazzle was all gone.

Harry stayed at the back all this time but he couldn't resist, "Are you okay?" he asked, he wanted to give her time but it was just so hard to stay away from someone you usually stuck to all day, it was hard for him to stay away for too long. They always told each other everything and now that he didn't know what was going on in her head and knowing that he was the cause of her sadness , a role he thought he would never take, it was breaking him apart, she was barelt talking to him, this was one of the worst feelings ever.