Chapter 2- What?!

From Harry's prespective the week was passing by way to slowly. Thankfully he had been really busy with a show nearly every night and rehearsals all day so he got his mind off it a few times.

Jenna couldn't have chosen a better time to visit because for two weeks all they had were interviews, they weren't going to have any shows.

Their arrangement had stuck and they did not call each other all week, Harry had been dying to talk to her so he did sneak in a text once, saying that if she missed him too much they could break the deal, but he knew she would not text back and in fact she didn't, which made him smile even though he had to admit it was a little bit out of frustration.

"Can't wait for Jenna to come" said Zayn the day before she came, he talked about her a bit and even though it bugged Harry that Zayn probably was as excited to see her, him talking about it made him also feel more anxious for her to finally arrive.

"I know, when she's around it's so different" said Niall.

"It's always us boys around here, it's nice having visitors" said Louis.

Finally the wait was over and the day was finally here for Jenna to arrive. Harry was going to go pick her up on his own with Paul but the boys wouldn't let him, they were all very eager to see her too.

They met her in the beggining of One Direction when they all went back to Harry's Dad's place. She visited them for a few hours and they loved her immediately. She was just too likable and filled with enthusiasm that would get to you along with her infectious laugh. Everyone was mesmerized when she laughed and they have to laugh with her, even when she smiled, showing her pearly whites you could see everyone smile back. Jenna was not perfect but a girl who can really smile is very attractive.

Danielle and Eleonor were also going to visit so that they could spend some time with her too, Danielle was visiting for two weeks but Eleonor could only get off her studies and work for a few days.

Paul suspected that fans could find out they would be there at the airport so they would need to be very careful not to be seen, Jenna wouldn't be with them and they couldn't risk losing her or worse, her getting hurt. So Harry wore a beanie and his aviator glasses but obviously the curls that shaped his face would be familiar to any directioner, also the fact that they already knew he usually wore a beanie and aviators when he was out and about, and the fact that he had another pair of glasses dangling from his shirt and another from his pocket of his jeans kind of gave off the Harry Styles vibe.

He wasn't the only one that tried to hide himself in vain. Niall wore a snapback and Ray Ben's but that was his style, so with that and his usual polo shirts and blonde hair directioners would recognize him in a heart beat.

With Zayn it was his unique tattoos that would give him up, and the scruffy clothes and quiff also would do the job.

Liam didn't hide himself very well so his shaved head and him smiling to everyone who passed him and being all nice plus his dazzling smile and warm eyes was a total give off of the Payne vibe.

And then there was Louis, who also tried to put on a beanie and shades but all over, his style was too recongnizable and well all the five of them being together and Paul and the huge black car and other bodyguards also was like a huge arrow saying, 'ONE DIRECTION ARE RIGHT HERE!'.

Harry also wanted to be careful because he wanted it to be Jenna's day not theirs, he wanted to have a calm reunion not one were she would be forgotten, but not all things go necessarily as planned.

As soon as Jenna arrived she saw things were calm around the airport so maybe the boys the boys hadn't arrived yet. Still she could see a lot of people and when she looked closely she got a little scared, half of the people around her were wearing 1D hoodies. So she quickly put her shades on and when she did and looked up she saw Harry a little way away, her stomach turned but in a good way. He had spotted her too and was now waving at her but as soon as he did a swarm of girls swallowed him and the boys behind him, and that was the last she saw of him.