Chapter 22- At Last!

Harry had prepared everything for this gathering, he remembered when he was actually happy about it, he had still thought it could never be the same without Jenna but at least he was happy to see everyone, but now the excitement had died down and all he wanted was to stay in bed and think about Jenna, he wanted her more than ever, how it was even possible he had no idea but he wanted her badly, his heart ached and he felt sorry for his friends, he was going to be a huge party pooper.

Danielle and Liam had come to help him before anyone came and half an hour later Louis showed up with Eleonor too, he wasn't really in the mood to do anything so did most of the things and he wasn't even strong enough to look happy, still he loved having people over and maybe it was even better this way any way.

When food was ready and they had tidied up a little, Zayn and Perrie arrived with a hufe grin on their faces, surely they had reunited as soon as Perrie had arrived from America from where she had been touring for five months.

"Lou you have lip gloss on your face" said Harry.

El blushed.

"Hey I haven't seen my girl in a month, I'm going to kiss my girl" said Louis defensively as he turned to Eleonor and kissed her again and again to prove his point. All of them didn't get to see their parteners very much so they were like kids with candy when they saw each other.

Harry put his hands up in surrender, "Do as you like mate" he smiled faintly.

'I just wish Jenna was here' he thought, as he touched his lips without even thinking, 'Stop thinking about her' he scolded himself, a battle was raging inside of him, should he miss her?

Should he go after her? But what if she was still engaged, why would he want to ruin it for her, still he knew what they had was very powerful and it was very hard to replace.

Danielle, being the oldest had had more experience and noticed when Harry was thinking way too hard and she moved towards hims.

"You're thinking about her aren't you?" she said softly.

He looked up at her and just as he was about to lie his tongue betrayed him, "I am always" he said, he looked down, he didn't want to bring the others down but he couldn't hel p it.

"I miss her too you know, so I can only imagine what you feel" she said, she was quiet for a while and then she said, "I have nothing to say all I'm going to tell you is that if it's really meant to be Harry it's going to happen but if she is happy with Rick there's really nothing we could do, one thing I know though is that she will never stop loving you" she patted him on the back and smiled at him once more before going back to Liam.

'She will never stop loving me? Is that really true? Is it good or bad? Well if I never see her again this would be the greatest curse ever because knowing that she loves me hurts even more somehow'.

"What is taking them so long?" said Danielle as she looked at her watch, their stomachs were growling and just then realized that it was already nine o'clock and Niall and Kelly were late, he also noticed how hungry he was, he hadn't eaten a real meal since he saw Jenna, and they day after she left when he went to get milk for his cereal he realized he never got the milk, it had been all in Jenna's hair and he ended up not eating anything because the thought of her running away from him, being away from him closed his stomach and broke his heart.

"I'm pretty sure we don't want to know" said Liam making the others chuckle and just then Harry realized he was going to be the only one without someone to cuddle with, to hug, a partener, someone to be happy to finally be around with his friends after touring, they were all settled down except for him, he really hadn't thought this through, but anyway this was his group now and he loved them.