Chapter 15- Stop pushing me around!

The kiss felt nice and warm and nothing like she had felt when Tim kissed her. This was the opposite in such different levels. Tim's kiss had been alright but even though she had wanted to she hadn't felt much, but with Harry, she felt a lot and the kiss was unbelievable and long due but she didn't want to feel all that.

It was such bad timing, it was not good, no, not now and was he even doing it in the first place, why now?

Harry felt as if he was coming home on christmas morning, it was the best thing he could feel, but something was missing so he scooted closer to get even closer to her as he felt as if she was far away, yet his wish was not granted because she pushed him away.

"Harry what the hell are you doing?" she asked him as she stood up quickly from the sofa, touching her lips.

She looked around her, she had raised her voice and she was pretty sure everyone was staring at them, she could see Perrie and Zayn had already seen everything, what if Perrie told Tim?

The thought angered Jenna even more, after all he had done for them, this would hurt him because even though they weren't exclusively together or anything it still wasn't nice at all to kiss someone else while their date was still practically on and while she was still in his own house, during the party he had thrown because she had told him to and this was all for Harry, it was so messed up.

Harry was totally confused and a bit embarassed, "I just kissed you, I think it's pretty clear what I'm doing" he replied.

"'No!" She shrieked, "It's not clear at all, so explain to me Harry, what exactly do you think you're doing?" her voice was rising with every word she uttered, the fact that he pretended that if he suddenly decided to kiss her because he felt like it, she would just fall for him and everything would be a fairytail because its him, angered her to a point she thought she could never reach with Harry. She was so frustrated with him and about the whole situation, after all these years and the long ones were she had to learn to get over her crush for him, why did he have to make a move now, of all moments, why now?

"Why are you getting so worked up about this?" he asked, as he too stood up, "I just confessed to you that I love you and you're getting upset, I thought you felt the same way" he said, remembering Zayn's words.

"We've been friends for more than half our lives Harry, of course I love you back, I've loved you every minute of our friendship, but I'm not one of those damn girls chasing you around all the time, I am not going to stand by and pause my life waiting for you to tell me that you finally decided you want me only for me to then fall to your feet and thank the Lord Harry" she stared back at a stone faced Harry and she gulped as she prepared herself to continue, "I knew you loved me too and cared for me but not for more than a friend but you.." she moved closer, "You knew what I felt for you even though you might have been oblivious to anything I said, deep down I know you knew but you never did anything about it and for your information I never even showed you half of what I really felt for you because you always had your hands full and I never wanted to get things mixed up and messier, I kept it all inside so that you could have your well deserved glory in peace, and now that something is happening to me, that guys and people in general are actually showing interest in me and just me, now that I have someone whom I like and seems to like me back and whom I actually might have something with, now you tell me you love me and that you want to be more than friends" Jenna was breathless when she finished and she didn't notice she had been crying until she felt a tear roll down her cheek and she whiped it away.

Harry was just speechless, he felt emberassed and guilty and hurt all at the same time, he had never seen Jenna like that, he didn't even know this side of Jenna, always sweet and smiley as she was with him. He knew he had been stupid to just look away when she knew how he felt for her and how she felt for him, she had admitted it in games in more than one occasion, but maybe he never listened carefully. He had been stupid enough to not even recognize his own feelings, that he felt the same way, he knew he had taken her too much for granted and now that he knew this side of her that sad no to him, he was afraid to lose her.