Chapter 18- What to decide!

When the show ended the girls were obviously asked to go backstage and were escorted there from a bodyguard. Paul was there and when he recognized Jenna he immediately hugged her and made her go to the boys, he had also got to know Perrie over the past 5 months.

When they arrived backstage and near the boys they all jumped on each other.

"I've missed you so much" said Perrie once she was in Zayn's arms.

"I missed you too babe" he said burrying his face in her hair.

"Oh my God I can't believe how much I've missed you all, being in London is so overwhelming but I think it helped me a bit not to miss you too much" said Jenna as she hugged Louis for the second time, 'more like no to think about Harry all the time' told her a stupid cell in her brain, she had to drink some vodka and kill that cell.

"We've missed you too Jen" said Liam, Harry wanted to say something but he just stayed at the back not talking and pretending to wipe his face for now.

"I know guys I'm sorry I felt like I did" she looked down not wanting to go there over again, "but since I did, I'm already moved and ready in London, I don't even have to stay with you guys till I settle in because I already have" she said on a lighter tone.

"That's not good news" said Louis sadly, "I was looking forward to that" he whined.

"We'll have sleepovers anyway, you just want me to clean after you mr.messy" she joked as she ruffled his hair.

She remembered that when they used to have sleepovers she always slept with Harry in his room, they used to have the best talks on nights like those.

Harry had now joined them, he couldn't just hide after all, they weren't kids anymore.

"I'll sleep on the couch" she arranged it, talking a bit too qucikly.

Harry looked away and then looked back at her, "Don't I get a hug?" he managed to say, smiling sweetly at her just a little and making things a bit awkard around the room.

"Sure" she told him as they stepped into each other's arms and hugged tight, "I missed you Harry" she blurted out but hey after all it was still the truth, best friend or not she didn't have to lie in the end.

He smiled big even though she couldn't see him, "I missed you too Jenna, a lot" but she hadn't meant anything with her words and she pulled away from him and looked away so that he wouldn't get any ideas, she didn't want to to lead him on, needless to say his smile soon faded.

"So guys why don't we all go back to the hotel and get to eat something and get to know each other a little better" said Niall all the while glancing at Kelly, he made everyone laugh at him and made Kelly giggle, Kelly was the only one who didn't know them as well so obviously he had been talking about her only, so his attempt to being vague had failed miserably, silly boy!

He blushed but he got over it quickly, he wasn't that shy after all.

"Niall... and everyone this is my best friend from home and now room mate, Kelly" Jenna introduced.

"My pleasure" she said with her usual sexy smirk, Niall seemed to really like it.

"Okay it's getting too hot in here, I think we should go" said Liam with a grin on his face.

They all chuckled and nodded in agreement.

They all welcomed Kelly and then left, Jenna was hugging Zayn and talking to Perrie again, very excited to see her again and didn't notice how sad Harry was, fromthe most important person in her life he had become she tried to avoid and talked to the least.