Chapter 17- Not here for that!

**************************************** 5 MONTHS LATER ************************************************

The tour was finally nearly over, it had been such a major success that they had added many dates and the tour had been extended by 3 months. They had added about even more shows in seven different venues.

Now it was the last two weeks of the tour and that night another show only in this one they had a little surprise coming their way.

By the third song as they belted out to Summer Love the boys saw Zayn waving and smiling at someone in front of him, they knew Perrie was supposed to be visiting but they still looked because he looked really surprised.

Louis was the first one to notice that Perrie wasn't alone, Jenna and another girl were there.

Jenna was back and she had brought her best friend Kelly from home, she had been the one to help her move to London other than her parents and when Jenna couldn't find an affordable enough place for her to move into Kelly suggested moving in with her, Jenna had been obviously overjoyed and both of them were now living in a nice appartement and had pretty good jobs.

Louis started waving like crazy and so it got the attention of the other boys too.

Niall and Liam started waving too and then when Harry came to look he couldn't belive his eyes, Jenna was back and all he could think was, 'his girl was back' , only she wasn't.

Jenna could see Harry's eyes shining as they landed on her, that wicked glint in them as he jumbled up the words to the song, but she looked away, she hadn't come back for all that drama, she was simply visiting friends.

After a while Liam started to read on the twitter screen, Jenna's favourite part!

"DanniiG asks, what is the most emberassing thing you did in front of a girl?" he read.

"Well I can't really think of anything, I did rip my trousers once but I don't know if any girls saw" said Liam, going first.

"I sneezed all over one once" said Niall.

"Eww" exclaimed Louis, " I can't think of anything either though" he said as the others mocked Niall.

"I did get turned down once after I had planned everything romantically, it was pretty emberassing" laughed Harry.

"I was dared to dance one and my crush was there, I was horrible and I was very emberassed" said Zayn looking down.

Then they searched for the girl in the audience and moved on.

"Melanie K asks us, have you ever cried for a girl?" read Liam again, "Well I'm going to start things off and say that I cried once when I knew I wasn't going to see her for 6 months" he said.

Everyone aww'd at him and he pulled a cute face like he knows how to do and then chuckled, "Zayn?" he said, turning on his heel to face Zayn.

"The only girl I have ever cried for yet is my mother and sisters but not a girlfriend, at least not yet but never say never" he said as he glanced at Perrie for a split second, Jenna could see it in his eyes that in the five months she had been gone things had changed a lot between him and Perrie, "You Niall?" said Zayn.

"No me neighter, Louis?" responded Niall.

"Oh yeah, I'm a big cryer, when we fight; when we're apart and the time, how about you Harry?" he asked him, putting on his show host voice.

Harry looked down for a second and then straight into Jenna's eyes, even though there were lights everywhere he did not blink once and he could see her clearly, "Yeah, um... I did" he answered, a blush creeping on his cheeks.

Jenna wasn't a robot as she couldn't help but feel something. Her younger self was screaming 'he likes you back'  but her more mature self was yelling for her to look away but she couldn't, she was very conflicted at the moment, her feelings couldn't exactly be forgotten that easily after all she loved him still and in every way there is and probably always would.

"He was totally looking at you when he answered that question" nudged her Kelly gently with a small tentative smile. Kelly had been there to wipe away teh tears when Jenna got back home, cheering her up after skype calls with the boys, when she was tired of faking smiles and just broke down sobbing all of a sudden. Deep deep down Kelly wanted her to be with Harry but on the other hand even though she knew how perfect they were for each other and how much of a match they were, still she didn't want Jenna to hurt again like she already had, not now that she had started to heal somehow.

Jenna just shook her head at the comment, "That doesn't mean anything anymore, I've realized how much it hurt having contact with him and I don't want or need that anymore" she replied.

Jenna also didn't want anyone to know how much she still felt for Harry for fear that someone would   tell him and of him doing something about it, she didn't need that all she wanted to do was forget about him and everything they had had together and everything that reminded her of him.

"I didn't remember Niall being such a cutie" said Kelly lightening the mood, Jenna giggled and nudged Kelly in the side and raised her eyebrows at her.

Kelly did try to lighten the mood but truthfullly she had met Niall a few times and she liked his sense of humour and she could see he had grown into a fine, hot , young lad since she had last seen him, he was no longer a boy alright.

The show was amazing as always, the girls danced all the time and the boys were having a lot of fun like they usually did, Harry couldn't help looking at Jenna as she had fun.  The fans were mostly girls but Perrie, Jenna and Kelly stood out somehow also because they were the oldest ones they could see from the front, and someone else apart from the boys seemed to notice too.

This time other than their own security there were a few police officers from the place itself. During Little Things when the fans calmed down a little and were quieter a young hunky police officer that had been infront the girls all this time decided that it was finally time to make his move on Jenna.

Jenna was smiling and Harry was seeing everything from the stage and was having problems with the lyrics as Jenna handed the policeman a piece of paper, he was sure he wasn't serving and protecting anyone at the moment. He could see Perrie and Kelly nudging Jenna and smile when the policeman turned around with an annoying smug smile on his face.

'Does she really not know how good looking she is and how doesn't she know I want her all to myself, her friends actually have to nudge her for her to notice she's caught the attention of someone'.

"To serve and protect my arse" he murmured but he still had his micerophone to his lips and everyone stared at him even the girls, only Jenna had a stern look on her face, reproving him and all he could do was continue singing.

_____________________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR NOTE: I KNOW THIS WAS A SHORT ONE BUT IT HAD TO BE STOPPED HERE I PROMISE THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE MUCH BETTER, THIS WAS JUST KIND OF A FILLER!  NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE HOT! IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN AHAH :P ANYWAY LOVE YOU ALL AND PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK, THANKS IF YOU DO!! CYAZZZ XXXXXXXXXX