Chapter 14- Confessions of a popstar!

Soon enough they started getting things up and ready and they called some other guests and by five o'clock the drinks and food where all finally there so Tim took out a huge cooler and filled it with ice so that he could put the drinks in it and he placed six kegs in six different places.

With a lot of joking around and playing with music by eight they were finally done.

She had told Danielle to join them at nine and to tell Harry and the boys that they were just joining them for a pizza night and to tell the boys and not Harry that the pub night was postponed since Jenna would be tired after a date with Tim, all a big white lie.

"So, now I'm going up for a shower, you can use any of the bathrooms if you wish" said Tim.

She nodded and she grabbed her stuff and he showed her to one of the bathrooms.

"There is everything you need in there, but you sure you don't need anything else?" he asked politely.

"Nah, I'm good but thanks"she smiled, she had brought some party clothes with her and she washed herself a bit and then changed into the other clothes and put on a fresh coat of make-up and did arranged her hair.

She wore leather leggings and a beige bird print shirt and a pair of black wedge shoes. ( pic to the side).

She was done in no time and when she went back downstairs, Tim was already there.

"You look great" he told her looking her up and down, looking like he was really liking the view.

"Thanks, you don't look so bad yourself" she said touching his party shirt, he looked so good in his tight black pants a navy blue party shirt.

Some people started to pile into the house and all of them hugged Tim and made themselves comfortable, at a point a group of beautiful, and very colorful girls entered and Jenna thought they looked very familiar. She moved closer to Tim and asked, "Hey, who are those girls?" as she nodded towards their direction.

When Tim locked eyes with them the violet haired one with a cute bow tie smiled back at him and waved, "Come on, I'll introduce you to them, they're good friends of mine" said Tim witha big smile as he dragged her behind him, it wasn't exactly what Jenna had asked and she was about to tell him to stop so she could turn away but on the other hand she liked making new friends and meeting new people and she was really curious as to where she knew them, so why not?

The four girls hugged Tim told him his house looked great and stuff like that, stuff you say to a party host.

"So how are you doing grils?" he asked them.

"We're good, thanks for inviting us by the way" said the pretty blonde one.

"Please..." he chuckled, "Anyway let me introduce you girls to the girls who actually made this party happen" said Tim with a huge grin on his face as he stood back and looked at Jenna, "Girls this is Jenna Marks, Jenna this is Jade, she's Perrie, that's Leigh-Anne and this pretty lady here is Jesy and together they're Little Mix" he introduced.

"Oh my God I knew you girls were familiar, I actually saw you on tv, you guys are great, very talented" said Jenna.

"OH thank a lot love" said Leigh-Anne with her pretty smile.

They talked for a while but they all dispersed at some point only Perrie stayed with Jenna, they really clicked and couldn't seem to stop talking.

"That is so funny" laughed Jenna genuinly.

They sipped their drinks and then Perrie looked up at her as she gulped the sip down, " So..how do you know Tim?" she asked her.

"Through my friends, The boys from 1D, they're my best friends and they intorduced me to him a few days ago, then when I decided to throw Harry a birthday party and I asked him if he would like to do that for me he accepted and here we all are now" answered Jenna with a cute smile.