Chapter 3- Explain to me!

Harry was properly staring as if no one would think less of him or would notice. He knew he was being rude but it's just that he was confused and to say the truth he didn't really care what it looked like to others.

A pair of manly hands were wrapped protectively around her waist, she was all he had seen so he hadn't noticed the obvious, that she wasn't alone. Those hands seemed kind of alien, foreign around her waist, he didn't want them there at all but it seemed like she wasn't bothered.

How hadn't he noticed tha handsome guy standing right behind her, he had a shaved head and blue eyes and he had to admit, the boy wasn't ugly.

Jenna ran into his arms as he had made no move whatsoever to get closer to her, he wass still looking at the guy over her shoulder, he hugged her like a robot , he did feel a little stupid that after not seeing her for so long this was all he was giving her, a hug look alike, but he was confused and still trying to undertsand what was happening here.

"I'll explain" whispered Jenna in his ear.

She left him and went enthusiastically to hug the others who didn't act like him and hugged her properly.

"Oh my gosh Niall I missed your hugs so much" she said as she hugged him tight, "Louis" she screamed as she left Niall's arms and went into Louis', he hugged her back so tight that he made her lose her balance and had to hold her not to fall.

"We all missed you very much Jenna" said Liam.

"Come here daddy direction" she told him as she practically strangled him.

"Hey Paul, thanks for keeping my boys safe" she told Paul as he too engulfed her in a big hug.

"I'm glad you're here Jenna" he smiled.

Then she tapped a finger to her pink lips andmocked confusion, "I feel like I've forgot something...or maybe someone" she said.

"Such a tease" said Zayn, she then smiled at him and jumped into his arms. "I missed you" he murmured in her hair.

"Ugh, I have missed you guys so much, I haven't seen you in nearly a year, now please tell me I get to see the girls too" she told the boys as she stepped away from Zayn and arranged her shirt which had gone up to her stomach with all the hugs.

"They do plan on visiting" said Liam.

"Yay!" she clapped her hands together, "This is so perfect".

"Was the flight okay?" asked Zayn.

"Yeah I actually slept through most of it" she answered, "Oh I just can't believe I'm here, I get to live the dream with you guys, well... even if it's only for a month, but still" she said with a huge smile on her face, she could barely contain herself, she was babbling and she knew it. She was showing her own cute dimples and her smile was so contagious that they all got excited along with her and were all beaming at her.

Then she remembered.

"Oh gosh" she face palmed herself, she walked towards the shaved headed guy, "guys this is Aaron" she introduced him, obviously she didn't have to introduce them, he knew who they were just like anyone else in the world who had a daughter or well, didn't live under a rock.

He stiffly shook their hands but before he even reached him Harry didn't care if he was being rude or not, he just took the opportunity and the moment to get Jenna alone.

He reached for her and grabbed her hand and took her to the back part of the bus were they wouldn't be seen or disturbed.

"Explain" he demanded, trying not to seem too harsh.