Chapter 20- 2 Years and a Yes later....

************************* 2 YEARS AND A YES LATER *****************************

Jenna was very busy with work lately, she loved her job, she always loved what she did but now that she had gone into fashion she was even happier than before, she was currently working for a high end fashion magazine and they loved her there too, she was very good at what she did and very dedicated, some would say too dedicated.

She always did love writing and was always very good at it but she also loved fashion so now she had found a work that combined the two.

She was a supervisor and she was working on a hot new piece, it was fashion week in London and they had a lot to do, she wanted it to come out perfectly and she was also working double shifts to help others with their pieces and checking and rechecking everything.

She was also working on a few photos Kelly had taken for them for next month's piece, everyone nagged at her at she was doing un necessary work and too fast, she rarely took a break. She didn't even have time to see Kelly much anymore even though they talked on the phone and texted everyday, but she had a lot going on at the moment.

Kelly wasn't living with her anymore and that's why she didn't see her as much as she used to. Kelly was now living with Niall, they had seen each other after that night on the balcony and had been dating ever since and they had decided that they wanted to be with each other more and since Jenna now had a good pay check she could afford living in their appartement alone. She had been living alone for about two months now and everything was going fine.

Kelly and Niall were a very cute couple in fact when they double dated it would be kind of un comfortable to watch sometimes, even more since Jenna was not at all like that, she didn't like public displays of affection at all.

___

"Kels babe I told you already I cannot go out, I am on my way to the supermarket right now, in heels and my very formal working clothes, I don't even have time to change and do my groceries or even be with my fiancee let alone go out" said Jenna as she talked to Kelly on the phone holding it between her shoulder and her ear as she tried frantically to not drop it and the car keys as she stumbled out of the car in the supermarket parking lot.

She had to get back to work in an hour, she was a supervisor and she had to look over the other people's pieces before she jotted down the rough copy of the magazine and showed it to her boss.

"Oh come on I'm sure you have time, you abbandoned me and apperently your fiancee too now" huffed Kelly on the other side of the line.

"I know and I'm sorry but I can't cancel, I'm actually going to meet him there, yip that's our date, we will do groceries together and then we both have to leave, we will probablu cook something when he comes at mine later tonight" she said, "Maybe if we're both free we can meet tomorrow morning for breakfast" she suggested.

"Seriously, you're having a date in the super market?"asked Kelly incredolousy.

"Yes he said we should do groceries together and then we'll have a quick late dinner together tonight after work" replied Jenna, "I think it's sweet"she continued.

"Okay whatevev is good for you, I just hate being alone when they have interviews at night, yeah they're getting a little break now but then they have to go back, don't you hate it?" asked her Kelly.

"Yeah everyone hates being alone at night, but I'll probably bring work home anyway" shrugged Jenna.

"Ugh you're such a workoholic, I'll just stay here, alone.... watching some sappy chick flick....all alone...all lonely..alone" Kelly trailed, trying to make herself look like the major victim.