Chapter 11- Out with the girls!

"Okay well here it is" she began.

Pairs of eyes were staring at her, eagerly waiting for her to tell them what was going on in her head.

"Okay so I don't know if you have to ask management or something like that but I really wish to stay with you till the end of the tour, if I can't stay here on the bus I'll stay at hotels or whatever I don't care" she said.

She could see Harry was about to jump up and talk in fact he was about to tell her yes but she raised a hand and stopped him, "Also... when everything is over I am officially moving to London and continuing everything there, I think I might have some opportunities there and I want to grasp what I can get" she finished.

Harry's eyes were wide open by this point.

"That's like the bets news I've heard since you told me you were coming for a visit, but you don't have to go to hotels, don't be absurd" he said, "noone will say anything and if they do I don't care, you're staying, even if I have to keep you in my own bed booth" he joked smirking at her.

Liam and the girls said something to that but Harry didn't really hear them and he didn't care really, he just went to her and hugged her and kissed her all over, well except the part he mostly wanted to.

"You could also come live with me and Harry until you find a decent place"offered Louis.

"Oh my God that would be so great of both of you, I would hate to talk homes and work in London all that way from home" she said looking from Louis to Harry.

Harry shrugged, "Jenna you could come live with us forever were I'm concerned, come on you know I wouldn't have it any other way, this is such amazing news" he hugged her again.

"I just don't want to impose on your delicatessan you know" she teased.

He nudged her and just stared at her like that not noticing that everyone was just looking at them.

"I'm kind of afraid I'll have to look for my own place now" Louis murmured to Eleonor with a huge grin on his face, Jenna didn't hear him but Harry did and he slapped his head making him glare at him.

Before Jenna could as why Eleonor came up with an idea, "We shoudl celebrate, girl's day out, you guys are busy today anywayso we girls should go shopping" she was so happy with her idea she looked adorable.

"Oh I haven't done that in a while" said Danielle enthusiastically.

"That's a wonderful idea" said Jenna with a big smile herself.

The boys were kind of sad that they had to leave the girls to celebrate alone but they would see them later in the day and maybe celeberate with them then.

There was a lot of rucuss with all them trying to get ready all at once, which wasn't easy with one bathroom and eight people, three of them being girls and one boy being Zayn.

The girls were first to be ready, it was still ten and the boy's interview was at noon.

"Bye hon" said Danielle as she kissed Liam, about to head out with the girls.

"Bye babe, see you later 'kay" said Eleonor as she did the same with Louis.

Jenna smiled, "So I get to kiss all the three of the boys left then" she clapped, "Lucky me" she said as she kissed Niall on the cheek, she did the same to Zayn right after and he hugged her back.

"You should've chosen your best friend" whispered Harry in her ear when it was his turn, he kissed her on the cheek and his lips lingered a little longer on her soft skin as he hugged her tight.