Chapter 5

Sky POV

I see Matt, Mars, and Woods coming down from Matt's office when his phone rings, he answers. "It's Deb, she's calling again," he says, staring at me. I feel a slight chill going down my spine. "She wants to talk to you." Matt motions for me to come grab the phone, which I do. "Hello Deb, what do you want now?" I ask, in an annoyed but interested tone. "I need a favor. From all of you." Deb replies, sounding scared. "What?" I ask, still in an annoyed voice. "I need you and the rest of the team, including Mars, to head to Syntec Location #5." She says in a stern voice. "Why?" I ask, my annoyed tone gone, but now filled with confusion. "There's some more... evidence I need for you to get. It will aid you in stopping Nelson Syphus and help you get some more answers." Deb says, right back into her regular, mysterious voice. I groaned. "Why don't you just tell me, and stop with your damn riddles." I say, sitting down at the couch in the main room at spellbound. "I just need you to get it, and I'll explain the rest later. I'm a bit preoccupied at the moment." Deb said, as if her focus was on something else. "Well, I can't go. I recently passed out, remember? And it was your fucking fault." I say, back with the annoyed tone. "Of course, the rest of the team can go I guess." Deborah replies, hanging up. I get back up and tell the team everything. Once they process it all, Matt tells me that I need to stay here, because I probably have a mild concussion. I obliged, sitting back down and reapplying the ice pack to my head "Bye guys" I yelled walking my way to the kitchen to look for any snacks to fuel my stomach.

Mars POV
We leave from Spellbound having to leave Sky behind due to their mild concussion as we get into Matts car "Do we even know where we are going, like is this gonna be like when y'all got trapped" I say looking at Matt and then turning to Sam and Bailey for approval "Yeah i don't know honestly, it's getting harder and harder to trust Deb" I hear Matt say "Did she just send the address or did it have to be decoded like she always does?" "What do you think Mars?" Matt is clearly agitated since Sky is at the office by themselves with their mild concussion "I'm sorry" I say keeping quiet. The next couple minutes feel super slow and awkward, mainly because it's dead silent in the Tesla. The next thing I knew, we were at Syntec Location #5. All of us head in, making sure the door doesn't lock on us from behind, since we all learn from our mistakes. This location is super old and it smells like a rotting corpse and the stairs creak with every step. It's kinda freaking me out. "Why the hell are these stairs creaking so loudly?" I ask, in a hushed whisper. "This Syntec Location is probably thirty decades old by now." Woods says behind me, scaring me half to death. Once we reached the end of the stairs, all of us were greeted by a dark corridor. "Anybody have a flashlight?" Sam asked. "I have my phone flashlight," Matt says, turning it on and shining it down the dark corridor. "Good enough." Sam replies. We begin walking down the corridor, and actually seeing how long it is. It felt like hours, but we were closing in on the end of the corridor.
We were greeted with a file on a podium. "Is this the evidence Deb was asking us to get?" I ask, pointing towards the file. "It must be, this is the only thing in this location." Matt says, slightly confused. "Only one file?" Sam says, as Woods leans in to grab it. Matt pushes Woods' hand away. "Don't do that! Don't you remember location three?" Matt says, slightly annoyed. "This location looks older, plus Deb would've said it would be a trap like she did for location three." Woods says, staring at Matt. "Can I grab it?" I say, looking at the team. "Sure, go ahead." Matt says, stepping backwards a bit.
I grab the file, and nothing happens. "Nothing happened," I say, slowly backing away from the useless podium. "Let's head back." Matt says.
No conversations really occurred while in the car, and the drive didn't feel as long as it did when we were first heading to Location #5. We all get out of the car, as we're greeted by Sky.

Sky POV

As I'm on the phone with Ben talking about my concussion I hear the door open and the team chatting. "I gotta go, love ya" I say. "Love you too little benji bye" Benjamin replies. I hung up the phone and walked up to the team "so what did y'all find?" I ask curiously. "We didn't find much just this file with a bunch of stuff in it" I hear Mars say, holding it up. "Wait, can I see that for a second?" I ask, seeing a familiar last name on the file. We walk our way to the main area of Spellbound, sitting down "Uh, Sam, I don't know how to say this but..." I say, at a loss for words. "What are you trying to say Sky?" Sam says, clearly worried for whatever is in that folder. "It has your last name on it with a first name of Alex. Do you know who that is?" I look up at Sam waiting for an answer as I slide the file her way. "This is my brother Alex, what the hell?!" Sam says as she opens the folder to see a whole list of things about her brother.

Name: Alex Fekete
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Pronouns: He/Him
Height: 6'5
Additional Information: Gets excited quickly, also serious. Ends up working at Spellbound. Recently turned 19, also recently graduated high school. Is taking filmmaking classes.

"How the hell do they have all of this information about him?! First, my birth year and now this. I didn't tell anybody about him." Sam yells, getting very flustered "Sam I hate to be the bearer of bad news but is Alex somehow involved in this whole project thing that we have gotten ourselves roped into?" God, I hated saying that I knew that it would crush her heart. "I need to go and call him, I'm sorry guys" Sam leaves the room. "Matt, may I have your phone, I need to call that crazy lady and I don't care this time we are getting down to the fucking bottom of this once and for all." I say, motioning for the phone.