Chapter 11

Alex's POV

As we all ran away from the smoke that was filling up the room, Mars collapsed.
"Mars!" I yell, catching them.
Sky looks at me and Mars, in shock.
"That... That has to be from shock, right?" Sky asked, looking at me.
"It has to be... Mars took the antidote, right?" I ask, looking back at Sky.
"He did... Wait! You didn't, are you feeling okay?!" She asked.
"I feel... fine," I reply, noticing my head feeling a bit dizzy.
"Alex! Sky! Mars!" I hear everyone yell, once everything begins to spin around me. I see Mars get back up, but I slip.
"Alex!" Both Sky and Mars yell.
"I'm fine," I reply, knowing deep down that I'm not.
"We need to get out of here, the serum is still dispersing," I say, getting back up. I begin tugging at the door, but it doesn't budge. My vision keeps phasing in and out, but I don't even think to tell Mars or Sky so they won't get worried.
Everything around me turns black. The last thing I hear is Sky and Mars calling my name in unison.

Sky's POV

I yell Alex's name as he falls to the ground again, causing me to grab ahold of his arm and pick him up. "Guys we need to go now," I say as I push the door open, Sam rushes towards me.
"Is he alright?! Why isn't he opening his eyes?! Alex, wake up!" Sam yells.
"Sam calm down, he may be infected, get away from that hell forsaken of a room!" I yell to Sam as a very weird accent comes through.
I lay Alex down on the floor and have Sam hold his head up to make sure he's breathing, which to our luck he is.
"Woods  come here please, does anyone have something that I can break this door down with?" I say as I look at Matt. He holds up two bats. "Thank you, Woods, use your anger because I know you have a lot of it.'' I say.
    Woods nods and grabs both bats from Matt, handing me one. "Alright Sky, aim at the hinges, okay?" Woods says. I nod.
    Once Woods begins to hit at the top hinge, I begin smashing the lower hinge. After a few minutes, both hinges get severed.
    "That should be enough to kick it down." Woods says, dropping the bat.
    "Yeah, on the count of three we start kicking, okay?" I ask. Once again, Woods nods.
    "One, two, and three!" I yell, and we begin kicking the door down simultaneously. After a minute, the door broke down, causing a deafening sound.
    "Alright, let's get out!" I yell.
    "Hey Woods, let's get Alex." Matt says, motioning for Woods.
    Once everyone was out, we all dashed for Matt's Tesla. As we get into Matt's car I ask Matt to have Alex in the backseat with me, Sam and Bailey.

"Okay, we need to get him into a hospital and get him checked out, and I think we all know that if Alex starts to act weird like Matt did, sorry, that he's under the effects of the serum, okay?" I say out of breath from helping with the door, as I get approving nods from everyone.
As we drive in silence I make sure to check on Alex every few minutes, as Woods turns to me. "You were pretty damn good back there you know that, I didn't think that you would be able to get those hinges off." He says. "What can I say, I'm pretty strong." I reply as I flex my very slightly see-able muscles.
"What I don't get is how you were able to kick that damn door down, that's what shocked me!" I hear Bailey say.
"Like yeah, I know you had my help but holy hell girlfriend that was freaking amazing!" I hear Woods yell as he gives me a high five.
Suddenly, I hear Alex mumble something. Then, he suddenly gets up.
"Alex! Are you alright?!" Sam asks, hugging him while a tear streams down her face.
"I... I feel fine." Alex responds.
"You're alright!" I say.
"I guess I am." Alex responds as he rubs his head.
"Let's head back to the studio." Alex says.