Chapter 12

Mars' POV

We head back to the studio after going to location 10 when Skys phone begins to ring. "Who's calling you at this time of the day?" I ask. "It seems to be that same 'No Caller ID' number I think, or it could be Trenton trying to make me have another freaking panic attack because of him." Sky replies, answering the phone.
"Hello?" Sky asks.
"What? Mars, it's for you." Sky says, giving me her phone.
"Hello? Who is this?" I ask, hoping for a response.
"You don't need to know that right now. All you need to know is that you should be looking for an emulator, okay?" The unknown caller demands.
"Okay, where is it?" I ask.
"That, you'll need to find out for yourself. If you hear a faint beeping, it'll probably be there." The unknown caller replies.
"Is it in the studio, or somewhere else?" I ask. The unknown caller hangs up.
"Damn it!" I yell.
"What's wrong?" Sky asks.
"Nothing, this unknown woman asked me to find an emulator, and she didn't specify where it was." I reply, handing Sky back her phone.
"All she said was that if you hear a faint beeping, that's probably where it is." I continue.
"Okay, it should be in the studio, it wouldn't make any sense if it was outside of the studio, right?" Sky asks.
"That's true. Let's inform the others and start searching." I say, heading over to the main area of Blue Base.
"Hey Mars, what's up?" Woods asks.
"So, Sky got a call that was for me. They were asking me to find an emulator, probably somewhere in the studio. The caller said that there'd be a faint beeping sound, so we're gonna search for it, okay?" I say, informing the others. "Why don't you take Alex with you, if he's feeling okay?" Matt asks, looking at Sam and Alex.
"I feel fine, I'll help you guys." Alex replies, getting up.
"Alright!" Sky says.

Alex's POV

We all begin searching for the emulator, my vision starts to turn red. "Alex, are you okay?" Sky asks. "I'm fine. Let's search some more." I reply, continuing down Blue Base. After a couple more minutes, I begin hearing beeping.
"Guys, do you hear that?" I ask.
"Hear what? I don't hear anything. Do you, Sky?" Mars replies.
"No, I don't hear anything. What do you hear, Alex?" Sky asks.
"Beeping." I replied.
"Are you sure?" Sky asks.
"I must be hearing things, then." Alex responds.
"Okay, let's just continue searching. We haven't searched half of Blue Base yet." Sky replies, continuing to search Blue Base.
After a couple of minutes, I begin to hear beeping again. "Guys, I think we found it," I say, pointing into the old armory. "Do you guys hear it, too?" I say.
"Alex, are you feeling okay? I don't hear anything." Sky replies.
I ignore her and walk over to the old Battle Universe armory. I open one of the packages, only to find a safe in it.
"Told you so." I say, smiling a little.
"Let's bring it to the rest of the team." Mars suggests. I simply nod, grab the safe, and head over to the main area of Spellbound, where the rest of the team was.
"We found this safe," I say, putting it on the couch. "There's this note on it." I say.
"What does the note say?" Matt asks.
"You should already have the key," I say. "From, D."
"She said this before, already." Sam says.
"That's true, why would she say it again?" Matt asks.
"Hey Sam, where's the TS5 key?" Woods asks.
"In my office, I'll go get it." Sam replies, getting up.
After a couple of minutes, Sam comes back down, with the TS5 key in her hand. "Here goes nothing." I say, turning the key. The lock opened.
"It's open!" I say, fully opening the safe. All that was in there was an emulator.