Chapter 15

Sky's POV

Once I arrive at Spellbound in the morning, I see shelves knocked down. "Matt?" I yell, hoping he was here. Once I realize he wasn't here yet, I call Alex and Sam's names. "Yeah?" I hear Alex yell down the hall. I begin walking down the hall.
"Did you see the shelves knocked down?" I ask.
"Yeah, that was weird." Alex replies.
"Did you knock them down?" I asked.
"No, and I was the first one here." Alex disclosed.
"Oh no..." I begin to say.
"Do you have access to the security cameras?" I ask.
"No, do you?" Alex asks.
"No, we need to get Matt here soon, this could be bad," I say.
"I'll call him." Alex announced, getting up.
After a couple of minutes, Alex comes back from MegaDesk. "So?" I ask.
"He's coming in a couple of minutes. So is the rest of the team." Alex said.
Minutes later Matt, Woods, Bailey and Mars all walk in seeing the mess in the studio. "What the hell happened here?" Bailey says, seeing her desk and a few things broken.
"I don't know honestly Sam and Alex came in together this morning and saw it like this, also Matt can you pull up the security cams and see how all of this happened?" I say having Woods help me up from the ground. "Sure Sam, Alex you guys wanna come down here and see the cameras?" Matt yells as we see Sam and Alex emerge from their offices. "Let's go into MegaDesk,"
When we reach MegaDesk I see Alex about to pass out again when I put my hand on his shoulder. "Hey Alex, are you good? Do you wanna lay down on the couch?" I question him, beginning to become worried for Alex, since this has been happening for like 3 weeks now,
"Skyler, I'm fine, okay! Stop worrying about me. I'm fine, god you're beginning to act like Sam now!" Alex groans pushing past me and the rest of the group, he even used my full first name, what the hell?
"It's probably just a coincidence," I mutter to myself. It takes a couple of minutes for the security cameras to load, but when it does, the time it pulls up to was right after we all left last night.
One phantom appears, having a fully red glow. He looks around for a few minutes, then begins knocking shelves over while another phantom appears. He had a red outline, with a yellowish orange inside, with yellow tubes connecting to his mouth.
I was faced with a terrible realization: this was uncle Ben. I began crying.
"Sky?" Matt asks. "Have you heard from Ben in the past three weeks?"
"No. No, I haven't." I replied, trying to speak while crying.
"Do you need some air?" Woods asks.
"Yeah." I reply, getting up and leaving MegaDesk.
"Sky? What's wrong?" Alex asks. "It was Ben." I reply. "What? He broke in?" Alex questions. "Yeah," I reply, wiping my tears. Alex didn't say anything back for a minute.
"Listen, it'll be okay. We'll get him back." Alex responds.
"How?" I ask.
"We'll figure out something. We always do, don't we?" Alex says, smiling. "There was also another phantom. He looked similar to Ben, but his goggles were completely red. To the point you couldn't see his eyes." I say. "Was there now?" Alex says. "Yup, and he's the one that did most of the damage."
Matt appears out of MegaDesk, looking pretty angry.
"What'd I tell you Alex?! If you give serum, they'd be back, and they are!" Matt yells, walking over to Alex and I.
"Matt, this again? Really?" Alex responds. "I thought we were done having this argument, are we not?" Alex adds.
"No, because a phantom broke in and destroyed Blue Base!" Matt yells.
"Well, Sky told me that it was a different phantom than the one I had a talk with a couple weeks ago, right Sky?" Alex asks.
"It was a different phantom." I add.
"Thank you. Are we done, Matt?" Alex questions.
"No, no we are not. You didn't listen, right? Look where that got us!" Matt continues.
"Matt, there was no goddamn way I could've listened to your input!" Alex argues back.
I slowly begin to step away. "Alex, you should've waited before making your final decision!" Matt argues. "Well, I did it to protect us, as a team!" Alex argues back.
"Seriously, Alex, this is your fault!" Matt says.
"Matt, I'm not gonna go through this argument again." Alex replies, stepping away. Matt sighs and heads back into MegaDesk.
I follow him, and sit back down. "Ready to review the rest of the footage?" Matt asks, looking back at us. We all nod in agreement.
The unknown phantom with full red eyes stares at the camera. After a minute, he says something.
"You're next, Skyler."
"No this can't be happening, No... No... No!"
Alex walks into MegaDesk.
"What's going on?" He asks.
"The unknown phantom threatened Sky." Matt says, in an angry tone.
Alex seems to ignore it.
"Hey, Sky, breathe. Remember to breathe." Alex says.
I could hardly hear Alex, but I tried my best to breathe. It was hard to breathe as everyone started to surround me. I grabbed my chest as I started to pass out but before I fully passed out, I heard someone say "Don't trust him he's no good."