~14~

December 13th, 2021

The car comes to a stop. The sound of muffled voices are heard, causing Alycia to try and listen but she couldn't hear anything. She closes her eyes for a moment before feeling the car turn back on and feel it start moving again. At that point the girl opens her eyes and shakes her head, moving slightly. She couldn't get out of the restraints but she also noticed they weren't as tight as they had been. Which she was thankful for that is till she felt the car suddenly take a sharp left and come to a stop abruptly. She flies up a bit and lands back down, a slight noise escaping her.

The sound of a door closing causes Alycia's mind to race. Within moments though the trunk lid opens and Alycia's met with Y/n's eyes. The captor, glances away and looks around before reaching into the trunk and picking Alycia up carefully, pulling her out. A slight almost painful noise escapes from the girl causing Y/n to pause looking at the girl. Alycia's green eyes shift back and forth between Y/n's, studying them as Y/n studied Alycia's. But the captor's eyes tear from Alycia's as she bends down and pulls out their pocket knife, cutting the restraints around Alycia's ankles. Once it's cut she stands back up, gently grabbing Alycia's arm and tugging her towards the passenger side of the car.

Y/n opens the door and let's go of Alycia's arm, waiting patiently for the girl to get in, but she doesn't. Instead Alycia turns and looks to Y/n, their eyes locking.

"Y/n-"

"We need to go," Y/n said cutting the girl off. Alycia nods but then shakes her head, flicking her eyes back and forth between Y/n's.

"What's going on? Please," Alycia asks watching Y/n's eyes flick between the girl's.

"Business gone wrong. Now get in," Y/n answers, holding the door and motioning with her other hand for the girl to get in.

"Business gone wrong?" A sigh escapes Y/n's lips as they remove their hand from the door and cups Alycia's face in their hands. Alycia flinches slightly but relaxes as the two of their eyes lock.

"Kitten, I promise you, you don't need to worry about it. Everything is under control," Y/n whispers, looking back and forth between Alycia's green eyes as she spoke. Alycia did the same, feeling Y/n's thumbs rub back and forth on her cheeks.

"Under control? Then why'd you have backup?" Alycia asks her voice a whisper. A small smile spread to Y/n's lips shaking her head.

"To make sure we didn't get ambushed. It's a safety precaution especially with merchandise."

"Merchandise?"

"Over 1 million dollars of drugs are in the trunk." Alycia's eyes immediately go wide and Y/n nods dropping one of her hands from Alycia's cheek, her other hand removing too but grabs a loose strand of Alycia's hair and tucking it behind her ear. Alycia tears her eyes from Y/n, glancing to the side briefly watching Y/n's hand movement. But once Y/n's hand drop Alycia looks back at the girl.

"Why would you- You just have that laying around?"

Y/n nods, shrugging. "Technically it's not laying around. It's tucked away."

Alycia nods staying quiet. Nothing else is said as she goes to get into the car, however Y/n swiftly walks around the car and grabs Alycia, carefully pulling her back and pinning her to the car. Their eyes lock and without hesitation Y/n leans forward and locks their lips. Alycia's eyes go wide but she kisses back, surprising herself. She closes her eyes for a moment before Y/n pulls away, breaking their lips apart.