𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟏 ‒ 𝟎𝟎𝟏 ┆ ✦ 𝐎𝐇 𝐆𝐎𝐃, 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐑

- STROLLING THROUGH THE SMALL CITY WAS REFRESHING.

It wasn't everyday you would go out of your way to step out of your house and interact with nature and people around you.

'Touching grass' like the internet says, if you will.

you inhaled the sweet scent of mother nature, before exhaling and smiling in content.

It felt nice, peaceful even.

You haven't really went outside that far for a long time, you're thinking why you haven't even though about doing this again! Your a bit disappointed, but at least your gonna do this way more often.

Maybe try to even travel around outside of the town with yourself, that would be pretty nice.

As you stroll around, you put your hands in your pockets and hummed one of the songs you recently found, obviously feeling content.

until she came along.

"Oh my flowers! I'm s-so sorry for bumping into y-you!"
She said with a high pitched voice, bowing down to you.

"I wasn't looking w-where i was going! Once again, v-very sorry!"
She adds up, before quickly changing to her straight posture.
You raised your eyebrows, then instantly darted your eyes behind her;

and of course, you saw the one and only;
her two older brothers.
Who for no reason, seemed to be way too overbearing and protective of her.
Everybody already loved her image and won't bother hurting her, it doesn't make sense.

it's almost like they are obligated to be 'overprotective' just because they are stereotyped to be one.

Well, what's more important is that you knew she only acts like this because someone is around the both of you. Which in this case, her two sweet brothers.

You couldn't help but almost roll your eyes in disgust, but holded back just in time.

You tried your best putting on a believable fake smile, nodding at her.
"It's fine, uhm.. i guess. Nothin' to worry about."
There was a hint of anger in your tone, but you hoped it wasn't too noticeable..

you just couldn't believe she can still act so 'kind' to you after she made up a huge rumor about you resulting a negative toll in your life, even though it's all fake.

And of course, everybody believed her. Why wouldn't they?

She smiled.. a bit too widely, and nodded quickly.
"Okie dokie! See ya around, L/N!"

You hated when she called you with your last name. You know it was intentional.

You rubbed the back of your head, trying your best not to snap her neck infront of her older brothers.

"Yeah..! See you around too,"

"Philippines. "