𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟏 ‒ 𝟎𝟎𝟖 ┆ ✧ 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐒𝐒

- YOU FLUTTERED YOUR EYES WIDE OPEN, TIREDNESS STILL ATE YOU AWAY BUT REFUSED TO GO BACK TO SLEEP.

The blaring sound of the alarm awaken you with so much shock that immediately sent you down to an unwanted rush of adrenaline.
You haven't had to set up the alarm again for months, and you are definitely not used to this. Now with the sudden epinephrine you felt like you can fight both god and Ruby.

The huge confidence disappeared by you abruptly hissing at the bright ray of light coming out of the window. Groaning in displeasure; you cover your eyes whilst trying to pry your hands towards your alarm to shut it up with your other hand.

After many failed attempts you finally turned the alarm off in success, you then rushed to stand up and aggressively close the curtains. The empty, yet messy room was now filled in a comfortable silence with an approval of your eyes.

You glanced over at the alarm with a fresh mind, as you slowly walk towards it you adjust your eyelids and squint over to the numbers to make sure you aren't late already.

5:37 AM? I think that's not too late.

You went over to your closet and pulled it open, it took you a few seconds to scan everything before spotting the outfit you prepared yesterday in the corner. Your lips stretched upwards in content, carefully grabbing the clothing by the top of the hanger and swiftly hauled it out.

It was just an ordinary work suit, nothing special. But you loved how the black plants suits you well, it was hard finding a good pair since you do consider yourself tall. The black suit itself wasn't too tight either, and your most favorite thing from this fit is how the tie is your favorite color. Not too shabby.

Even though you hate your job, at least what your wearing makes it not as unbearable.

You set the outfit down to your bed and turned around to head towards the bathroom for a quick shower.

After seven minutes later, you stepped out of the shower and yank the towel nearby to dry yourself. You then wrapped it around your body and walked towards the sink to brush your teeth; this went on for a minute before spitting it out and gargle some water to clean your mouth.

Getting out of the bathroom and close the door shut, you immediately put on the suit ever so slightly- fearing it'll rip if you don't put much care into it.

While you button up your suit you eyed the alarm for some time confirmation.

5:46 AM.