𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟏 ‒ 𝟎𝟏𝟒 ┆ ✧ 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊

- YOU HUFFED, OPENING YOUR EYES EVER SO SLIGHTLY WITH THE GROWING FEELING OF BEING DEJECTED.

After unpacking those boxes seemed to drain your energy by a drastic amount, it wasn't even night time after you finished. And yet, you still managed to pass out halfway towards the bed; how fantastic is that.

Gripping the edge of the bed tightly, you closed your eyes and slowly rose up from the mattress with a bit of force. Sighing in bliss, you stretched your arms and squinted open your eyelids, only to immediately hiss at the ray of sunlight seeping out of the curtains.

Groaning, you cover the direction of the blinding light with your hand and gaze around the empty room with a deadpanned expression.

This only raise your eyebrows in suprise- after you analyse for a few minutes you instantly picked up at how dull and lifeless the atmosphere seemed in here, the disaturated hues of the walls didn't help it either.
Seems like they have zero care for this particular room, huh? You'd think they would at least put a little bit more effort into the cleaning or put decent paint for the walls. Because.. i don't know, maybe they're all wealthy like crazy? That's entirely assumptions, but that's what you expected since they became absolutely popular because of their species.

You're not sure why you haven't even noticed this, probably because how much you fixated on getting every shit out of the boxes.. eh.

snapping out of your thoughts, your ears perked up at the sound of faint voices coming somewhere out of your room. Tilting your head in curiosity, you slowly stood up; but immediately cringed at the loud creaking of the bed.

You chose to ignore it and traverse towards the door, kicking some empty boxes out of your way while you're at it. Peering over, you glanced at the somber room one last time before clutching the doorknob and twisting it open.

"-----your plan then?"

The mumbles outside of the room became clear in mere seconds. As you stood in the doorway with confusion eminent in your face, you grunted lowly once you realized. Right, you're staying at the countries house, probably wasn't a good idea to straight up get out of your only safe spot without emotionally getting ready. But oh well, you look decent enough to be presentable.

You peeked to the long hallway and gripped the hem of your shirt, squinting your eyes to get a better view with the figures having a conversation.

"-----and maybe we could talk to them? Seems like they aren't all that bad, I'm not sure why you hate them that much." The masculine country argued, the voice seemed more higher pitched than any other ones you've seen of these humanoids.

"Gent, you know how i feel about those pesky humans, stop even bothering." Another masculine country barked back, the one your guessing leaning against the wall.

You then harshly exhaled that's fallen into deaf ears, trudging closer to the two countries with a angered smile.

"But a human lives here now, what are we even gonna do if we all hate them?" The lighter voice questioned, genuinely getting even more confused.

You straighten your posture, cracking your knuckles and sighed; your vision has slowly adjusted to it's normal sight.

"Ignore their existence entirely. They fuck with us, they get these hands."
The deeper voice answered without any hesitation, grinning at the thought of beating a human up like it's nothing.