𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟏 ‒ 𝟎𝟎𝟔 ┆ ✧ 𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

- YOU SIGHED TO YOURSELF, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO DESERVE THIS?

This day was a mouthful. Utterly tiring. You haven't felt this stressed out or overwhelmed with the bombarded amount of countries your gonna meet again. You have absolutely no clue as to why it has to happen in a single day, not to mention it was also VERY hot outside.

Is this some sort of punishment from the universe? You felt like you didn't really do anything horrible to cause this karma, you've been a pretty decent cookie. Sure, you've done some bad actions here and there, but that's just what humans are, they aren't perfect to even begin with.

You haven't even met a single of the countries for what felt like forever, and now this happens?

Oh well, the sooner you go home, the better. You won't accidentally go face-to-face with any other countries if your just in your house.

You kind of remembered a route Ruby took to his building in this area, this place was unfamiliar to you, but you do remember going to this street once with him while accompanying him to his home. And since his house is near you, you can take it as an opportunity to peacefully go back. Hopefully.

You shrugged at the thought, looking around at the scorching part of the town before turning around once you knew none of the route was the one you and Ruby went.

You started walking into a direction that seems the right path, it took you a while to realize how your legs was practically burning at this point with how much movement your taking today. You aren't very athletic or capable of going such length on running or walking in a single day, but maybe going to the gym or doing sports in the future would suffice?

Gripping into the plastic bag you still hold in your hand, you kept glancing and eying closely at everything around you. Walking out of that restaurant with zero sense of direction and not looking where you going was the most dumbest shit you did, what the hell went into your mind?

You have no service or mobile data in your phone, so you couldn't really ask for help or anything.

Okay, this shit is really stupid.

You should've asked Ruby with a more clear way of going home before he left to go for his work, he probably thought you already knew this side of city.

And you are too nervous and embarrassed to ask for any other people in the streets for help.

You can be aggressive and scary, but sometimes you can be fucking
mindless and anxious.