𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟏 ‒ 𝟎𝟎𝟗 ┆ ✦ 𝐘𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐒

- YOU SHUT YOUR EYES IN DESPAIR, WONDERING WHAT TO DO WITH THE NEWFOUND HOPELESSNESS.

Ruby is work-free today. If he isn't, he's already at work right now and he couldn't drive you home.. again.

What a day to be alive.

While you wait, it's probably a good idea to get your mind off by getting food or something. Sitting patiently wouldn't help anything to your mental health from what you have to deal with today, at least you wouldn't have to meet more countries.. you hope.

What are you even saying.. you're out in the open, of course you fucking will. They're always randomly in the streets as if their trying to find a purpose they never actually had in the first place.

You shook away your thought bubble and clicked your tongue, rather than standing there like an idiot you'd prefer to walk and try to find a nearby shop and hope they'll sell any types of foods or drinks. Even though this city is full of skyscrapers and futuristic bland-colored buildings, there are still some tiny shops and stores lingering in every corner. You have no idea what kind of blueprint their trying to do with these mix-ups, greys and bright colorful shit doesn't really match well together.

You kept lurking around and tried your best to look normal. Some people walked by and glanced at you, then immediately whispered amongst their friends like it was some kind of news flash of a exciting popular series that've been waited; you already knew why that's the case.

You really don't know how to react to this again, the only plausible thing now was keep quiet and look somewhere else to forget their meaningless existence.

Although, there was.. some reason a peculiar figure with a distinguished pink hair that reminded you of sakura's; their behind a tree gazing at you with the most boldest venomous eyes you've ever seen out of a random person. This made you sweatdrop almost instantly out of pure shock, as much as you didn't want to; you glanced back at them with a nonchalant expression.

Is this something you want to deal with and think about? No, of course not. You're in a awfully horrible mood, and this just made it worse.

Doing anything drastic would help solidify the rumors, so with the remaining energy you have; you only glared at them to piss off. Working or not, at least it'll ease a tiny bit of your anger.

Do people hated you this much to the point of doing this? It really do got you thinking, you've never really took time to focus on that matter; ignoring and forgetting about it was always something you did to these people. Like you'd always say to yourself, throwing hands and yelling insults would only make you look even more worse than you are right now.

"Ah, would you look at that." you muttered under your breath and hummed in satisfaction, eyeing softly at a bakery you stumbled across seconds later, putting you in a better mood.

You went over and opened the door as it slowly creeks. Not long afterwards, a small ding can be heard making your eyes perk up at the sound.

The owner briefly looked at you with a wobbly smile, then started to continue whatever they were doing with the customer Infront of them. it was a young person, they're pale; with harsh black hair and red eyes that were obviously laced with tiredness, seemingly to also look like they didn't even want to work here. They wore baggy clothes that have patterns you couldn't really decipher from how far away you were. They look like a person that's probably should've been in highschool, but who cares.