𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟐 ‒ 𝟎𝟏𝟗 ┆ ✧ 𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐕𝐒 𝐍𝐄𝐖

―― THERE'S ALOT OF THINGS THAT YOU NEEDED TO CONSIDER

Being this close with an old country is one thing, the mystery around Philippines is the other, but hiding behind a picture that has an actual secret room in it?

That alone sounded like it came straight out of a spy movie or something, it was sick.. and a bit dumb.

You weren't really sure what this 'safe place' was supposed to look like - well, you didn't really have any expectations in the first place. But this one wasn't something you anticipated. Entirely.

No complaints about it, though. At least there's no country bothering you, Fascist kept you entertained rather than to pester aggravatingly. Maybe you'd finally be able to get along with a country despite the rumors behind your back and enjoy the 'vibe'.

Speaking of the vibe, it really is thanks to the secret room itself. It isn't huge or anything, but it was big enough to put a decent amount of people in it. The walls are neatly decorated with what looks like old fashioned patterns, dark brown floor, and some sickass antique decoration and out-dated furnitures. It really does remind you of the past, which is ironic since Fascist said the old countries mostly live in here rather than in the large mansion itself.

It is what you expected if you ever imagined what the old countries live like, even though it does sound.. assuming and stereotyped. You're ashamed to admit such vile stupidity, even in your thoughts. But these guys really do look like their trying to forget the past and move on from it since some little bits and decorations are more modern and updated, and by what your friendly humanoid said. It's particularly hard to see if you don't pay close enough attention, you wouldn't have noticed it if he didn't point it out.

You weren't sure what you have to deal with when Fascist told you the old countries mostly live and rest inside of this place, but thankfully he reassured you and said they all aren't here. Mostly outside of the hiding room to walk around the mansion itself or too busy doing some stuff that even he doesn't know.. or don't care. You're guessing the reason is because it's still early, about seven am or so, when the newer countries are mostly still asleep.

You admit, Fascist sounds too good to be true, but you'll still keep your guard up and enjoy the ride at the same time. Although, he does have your heart the longer you stayed with him.

Which is almost the whole day.
The last time you checked the time, it was already six pm.

You're surprised, of course you did. You couldn't ever imagine hanging out with a country and talk to them for hours ever again after all the 'rumor' incident when they distance away from you. And honestly? It's such a refresher.