𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟏 ‒ 𝟎𝟎𝟑 ┆ ✦ 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄-𝐔𝐏𝐒

- YOU BOTH GLARED AT EACHOTHER WITH SUCH MALICE, NEITHER SAYING A WORD.

what are the odds of meeting this guy again? It felt like it would've been zero to none. You have never, ever, seen him go to this supermarket before, so it's a complete suprise.

If he was here you wouldn't have went to this place. You either starve today or try finding another supermarket that's way more farther from your home. Two of those option sounds so much more appealing if it makes you avoid him.

"Hov long has it been?" Germany questioned, making sure he kept his cool.

"It has only been three months, Blödmann." You answered with no hesitation and snatch the item he was about to give you from his hand.

"Tch, no vonder everybody hates you, your rude. Absolut respektlos."
He assumed, rolling his eyes.

"You're one to talk. Who was the one who broke our relationship just because of a rumor? Who was the one who cheated? It's definitely not me." You defended, hissing at him.

"L/N, Ach du lieber Gott. You have to understand i did not cheat on you! Vhy would you think like that?"
The german quickly responded, putting both of his hands in the air as if thats gonna help.

"You literally kissed poland."
You said, dumbfounded.

"You already knev that's just another dumb rumor about us." Germany sighed, rubbing his temples as his coping mechanism.

You furrowed your eyebrows.
"..What?"

"Vhat do you mean?" Germany quired out, his face was plastered with full of questions.

"You.. get rumors as well?" You mumbled, but it was still audible enough for him to hear.

"Of course! Countries also get rumors, it's not only you." Germany confirmed.

"Then why the hell did you break up with me if you too get rumors? And why does the others hate me if they also has one? It doesn't make sense, doesn't it?" You raised your brows, gripping into the handle of your cart.

"Most of the countries don't even knov they have their ovn rumors, I'm just not one of them." The german started out, crossing his arms.

"And Y/N, your rumors are the most vell-knovn and popular. But for the break up thing, that was just a mistake in my part. Well.. Someone told me to." He continued, looking away in what it seems to be in guilt by the looks of his facial expression.

You went silent, different thoughts swirl in your mind and not full stopping once.
Its no secret you're very trust issued when it comes to.. just about anything. You don't want to believe him, he probably only said this so he'll look better.

Sure, that thing he said may be true. You've just remembered a few weeks back some rumors said Germany wears glasses ALL the time for a few years, but he didn't. He never was, you can confirm this way back when you're both still dating. But it was still weird.