𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟏 ‒ 𝟎𝟎𝟕 ┆ ✦ 𝐕𝐎𝐘𝐔𝐄𝐑

- I CACKLED, SWINGING THE KNIFE AROUND WITH MY HAND IN SATISFACTION.

"Now that's settled.. i should go and take a little visit." I said to myself with glee, carefully dumping the evidence to the incinerator and turning it on; burst of flames can be heard as the shadow of my face flickered from the light seeping out of the machine.

I spun around in happiness before walking away from the dark place like nothing ever happened. Another day of succession, hm? Everything is going according to plan!

I haven't done this in a while, and boy did it felt thrilling. Making a mess is easy to do for it to be quick, but it isn't what i wanted- I'd get caught as fast as lightning. But that never happened, because I'm good at what I'm doing; heh.

I swiftly pull the hood to cover my face before slipping my hands to my pockets and disappearing-
Flowers withered and decay as i walk past them; everything is scared of me.

Even things that weren't meant to.

...

- YOU GROANED IN SATISFACTION, SHUTTING THE DOOR WITH A HEAVY SLAM.

Your finally back.. it felt like.. what, months?

Going grocery shopping felt like a warzone by how much you needed to handle with all of that shit. You hope you didn't need to get out of the house again- for at least a month.

well .. that isn't really possible since you have a job to do, you've had a really long holiday since the workplace was destroyed by something you forgot about. It's all rebuild again and everything will get back to normal once the next monday comes.

and tommorow.

is.

fucking.

monday.

You aggressively shove the bags to the kitchen counter, having no to little appetite left; only tiredness consumes you whole with small bitterness and annoyance from the memories of today.

You ran somewhere across your house with no apparent sense of direction- like you always do when your mind is going apeshit. You then abruptly stopped on your tracks, finding yourself in the middle of the halfway with darkness; It was nothing but silence.

You took your time to inhale and exhale, focusing on your breath alone, it seemed to work.
Being angry won't do jackshit, and you had to learn it in the hard way.

Was pushing Germany away was a bad idea? or being mean to any of them? You kind of regret it ..

It's all so confusing- if their trying to get in your head it's working.