𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟏 ‒ 𝟎𝟏𝟐 ┆ ✦ 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍

- YOU SLOWLY FLUTTERED YOUR EYES OPEN, A SOUND COMING FROM DOWNSTAIRS DISTURBED YOUR SLEEP.

Groaning loudly, you instantly scrambled up from your bed to investigate; only to hiss at the immediate aching in your forehead with the sudden movement. That was not a good idea at all.

Sitting at the edge of the mattress, your blurry eyesight took in the surrounding area while your brain tries to comprehend and handle the amount of fucking pain verging across your entire body. Your insides suddenly started to agitate and increase in temperature - making you sweat bullets and groan again in regret. It hurts so badly, you'd do anything to prevent this from happening again. Not to mention you haven't ate anything at all as well yesterday.

You waited for a few minutes, gaining consciousness ever so slightly with bits of agony still staying .. much to your demise.

Biting the bottom lip to ease through the pain, you slowly stood up again, limping towards the door.
You've just realized you were wearing one of the many hoodies of your one and only close friend, but you didn't minded it anyway. Even he didn't either.

Rubbing your eye, you opened the door as it slowly creaks.

You took every ounce of your will power to drag yourself out of the bedroom, the sound began getting louder as you hobble even closer to approaching the staircase.

"N/N?" A familiar voice spoke up, harshly shutting the front door making you wince.

"What was all of that noise?" You asked the humanoid, leaning your head side to side until a satisfying pop can be heard, you then put all of the weight to your other leg while your at it. Why is everything so blurry all of the sudden?

You could hear the male sigh heavily, slowly walking towards where your standing with a grumble.
"The landlord arrived, i took care of 'em."

You rose your eyebrows.

"What did he say?"

Ruby rubbed his temples, the male's facial expression seemed like a mess; he has eyebags and tired eyes that seemed like hasn't slept. You swore you saw him sleep on the couch though; you hoped he didn't have nightmares again like he usually do.

"Let's just say it's what we expected- he wants to kick you out basically."

He shrugged, walking past the other figure and going straight to the kitchen. Your eyes visibly twitched; but decided it wasn't a good idea to get frustrated early in the morning.