𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟐 ‒ 𝟎𝟐𝟐┆✧ 𝐏𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄

―― THAT DUMBFOUNDED LOOK ON HIS FACE MIGHT MAKE HIM LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT, BUT THAT DOESN'T MATTER

The only thing he was focused on was you. It's odd seeing you like this, he knows you for years at this point and he rarely ever get to see you in this state.

The point is, he never saw you this shocked for years. And last time was because of some of your country friends leaving you without an explanation. It was Serbia, or.. something. He didn't remember, it could probably be anything else entirely.

It's like you've seen a ghost or reliving that same exact memory.

Well - alright, that doesn't matter, gawking won't solve anything and comforting the damn human would be better. Dumb idiot.

Warily, the Athopian stepped closer, though keeping a respectful distance as he got a better look of you.

"Hey-"

"You're.. real, right?" You cut him off, finally lifting your head to look at the male. "I'm not just.. hallucinating?"

Ruby blinked,

then blinked again.

.. blinked one last time for good measure.

"What?" Was all he could muster up after a few seconds of silence, before pointing at himself in confusion. "I am clearly here." He continued while you rub your eyes, as if not even trusting your own vision to double check your close friend was even there or not.

Ruby idly crossed his arms over his chest, shifting slightly closer. "Are you okay? You're pale." He asked worryingly. You took a deep breath, slowing down your racing heart to be able to think clearly. "Tell me what's wrong," he continued.

"Okay, this might sound crazy.." You started off, looking at Ruby seriously.

".. I think i have schizophrenia."

The Athopian almost choked on his own spit at that very moment. "What the fuck?" He blurted out immediately, his facial expression is as dumbfounded as it can get. He put his fingers on his temple and rubbed it gently. "No, Y/N L/N. Riddle me this, If you're schizophrenic .. shouldn't i know? I would've seen the signs by now." He explained as logically as best as he could, though there is a lingering thought that it might've happened while he isn't watching. He did some research about mental illnesses before in his free time a few months ago, he remembered these generally can start at an older age. But that couldn't be it. Y/N seems completely fine, your behaviour didn't change at all for the past couple of years. You're not aggressive or hostile as far as he knows.