𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟏 ‒ 𝟎𝟎𝟒 ┆ ✦ 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐈𝐓

- "SO WHAT HAPPENED AFTER WE PARTED WAYS?" YOU ASKED BEFORE TAKING A SIP OF YOUR JUICE.

After paying for the stuff you bought from the supermarket, you and Germany went into a particular restaurant that's not as crowded as you've thought it would. But nonetheless, you are definitely not complaining about it. He even said he'll pay for everything you want here, which is a big plus. You really don't want to spend more money just for a meet-up now.

He picked a restaurant that's specifically where you and Germany first met. It felt.. so odd. And even when it comes down to the seating arrangement?

You weren't sure how he remembered though, the last time you both came to this restaurant was two years ago. You only knew because he brings it up.

The said german male laughs nervously, scratching the back of his neck and adjusting his sitting position.

"Not much changed, really. Except the part vhere it's been a bit empty vithout you, hunne.." He admitted, face reddened.

"Awh, really?" You said, kind of.. weirdly? You weren't sure, it's been a long time since you knew someone who actually misses you other than Ruby.

You knew he called you 'hun', your not gonna ignore that. But you already knew he calls almost everyone that platonically.

"Of course! Vhy vouldn't i miss my lover?" Germany exclaimed, happily taking a gulp out of a drink he picked for himself.

You raised your eyebrows.

Okay, now that doesn't sound platonic.

What does he means lover? That's a bit peculiar to say, he said he wanted to start off being friends. He didn't forget or lie about that, right?

For gods sake, please don't.

"Yeah yeah, what about the guitar? Do you still like playing that?" You quickly asked, trying to ignore the last word he said.
Maybe it was a mistake on his part, the german probably doesn't know what it means, he obviously isn't fluent in English.

Or are you just in denial? You only don't want to feel pissed off, not again. Especially you've just calmed down a few minutes ago.

"Ah no, i barely play it. I've been interested in piano recently." The german responded, raising his cup a bit and swinged the beverage in a careful way ; getting closer to you with his upper body and squinting his eyes at you with a grin.

"Although.. if you vant me to still play that guitar, i can do that. That's vhat a good boyfriend does, hm?" He continued, winking at you.

Your mouth was agape at this point, mumbling utter nonsense under your breathe before trying to speak correctly, did you heard it right?

Yes, yes you did. And that's definitely not a mistake, he fully knows what 'boyfriend' means.

"Uh.. no you uh, you don't need to. Piano is cool, I-I don't want you to keep doing what your uhm.. not interested in because i told you so." You answered unsurely, biting the inside of your cheek.