𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟐 ‒ 𝟎𝟏𝟕 ┆ ✧ 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐒𝐄 𝐀𝐂𝐓

―― GRUMBLING, YOU SULKED AS YOU CROSSED YOUR ARMS WITH ANNOYANCE PLASTERING YOUR FACE

Alright, what now?

Your plan was; get out of your room, try introducing yourself to some of the 'upgraded, rich people shit' around you, and try keeping a good name around the house - just like what Ruby said to you. You knew it'll be hard, very hard, you knew you'll get annoyed and be pissed off at some point, but this was too early. Too fucking early. You went out of your room for one fucking minute and you already have to yell at some child. You don't even feel like talking to anyone.

Now you have no idea what to do.

You can't really hide here for long, theres alot of them, who knows how many there are the longer the hours go by since it's still relatively early in the day. It's mind boggling to even keep up at how many rumors there are for one country, and you heard so many country's rumors for years and years, you don't even want to think about how many instances you try to count them until you ultimately gave up months prior.

Now, something that you're curious about is.. if they all really do live in one house. It's a mansion, a really big one at that, but it's probably not gonna fit fifty or so of them unless they have a shit ton of floors or something. Either they do ( which you don't want to believe it's true, how the hell would that work? ) or there are more houses like these filled with them scattered about somewhere - you have no idea where, you don't want to know, probably gonna be a problem if you and Ruby ran somewhere far from this town and there are still houses like these near.
You can already imagine the stressed out redhead.

You do remember in the internet discussing about this topic,
( the rumors in there are far worse than the ones your town made up or confirm of, that's why you don't check it out as often, and god you don't want to. But these are the only time you'll look at them. )
and it seemed like you're not the only one who thought about it. Unfortunately and to no surprise, no one was able to confirm it since none of them can ever get close to the countries in the first place, let alone having relations to some of them and even living in the house full of them.

Asking the countries around would probably be odd of you, considering you're not much liked here in the first place, so you have to figure that out .. someway or another.

You felt your body getting startled in suprise as you saw three countries walking down the hallway your in, going the opposite direction as they came closer and closer without noticing you.

You lowered your head and dug your hands inside your pockets, staring at the very interesting floor as you kept walking - hoping they didn't bat an eye on you.