𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟏 ‒ 𝟎𝟏𝟏 ┆ ✧ 𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐃

- YOU BLABBERED UP NONSENSE TO YOUR CLOSE FRIEND, MENTIONING AND RANTING ABOUT THE COUNTRIES YOU'VE CAME ACROSS A COUPLE OF TIMES WHILE THE MALE LISTENED CAREFULLY .. I THINK.

"It's odd, really. My cat never came back again, do you think she doesn't like me anymore?" You suddenly asked after explaining the most gruesome story you've ever heard in the internet to Ruby, but he wasn't fazed at all .. for some reason.

Before all of that, the whole ordeal with a certain country got your mind fucked up; to be quite honest. There has been a serious amount of thinking of why they would be so obsessed with Philippines.

What's so special about her? You aren't the type to judge anyone because of who they have a crush on, it's just.. odd. And to top it all off, she hates you.

You really wonder why she have to target you alone, even though you've never even met her before. So it's not like you ticked her off or anything, it's just happening so.. suddenly.

It could be tiring to some people if you kept worrying about this so much, but it's a genuine curiousity and problem that could've been avoided if you resolve things with her if she was mature. It probably wouldn't be a good idea coming up to her from how much countries that will do anything to get her for themselves, even as far as telling fuckin' people to leave her alone. The only thing that's possible if she came up to you.

Oh yeah, and also because she ruined your life. But that's all old news.

Ruby must've notice how much your brain is frying up, since he told you to let those thoughts go and encourage you to explain random stories that happened to you or things you've found in the internet as a distraction. As much as you thought it was weird, it genuinely does help. You'll give him that.

He's good at telling people's expression and guessing what their thinking. Maybe that's why you're afraid of keeping secrets, he'll literally know almost instantly.

Perhaps that's one of his powers? Well, you don't exactly know. he's the most strongest and unidentified species known to man, even topping the country species off. There was never an instance of my kind or other beings in this world to have powers, other than Ruby's species that wasn't researched properly, anything is possible in his case. He wouldn't ever tell you, though.

"I've never had a cat before, N/N. So i couldn't really respond to that, hopefully it came back though." The male finally answered with no emotions in his voice, too worked up on his mind.

You turned to look at him, then immediately shutting up at his change of mood. Your mouth slowly turned into a thin line; eyebrows scrunched in worry at his distant eyes.

his pupils were always light pink, suddenly changing to red means something is definitely up.

You softly patted his sleek back, trying to gain his full attention. The rare being in question flinched a little, but slowly letting his guard down once he knew it was you.

"You okay? Somethin' on your mind?" You asked, beads of sweat started to form at the hot sunlight under the suit. You really hoped walking faster to the car's destination is possible now.

Ruby sighed, scratching the back of his neck in anxiousness. He hasn't been like this for a long time, this must've been something bothersome then. You patiently waited for his answer regardless.