𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟏 ‒ 𝟎𝟏𝟎 ┆ ✧ 𝐒𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐎𝐅 𝐈𝐓

- "WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU TAKING ME?" YOU GRUMBLED AT HIM, TRYING TO PRY YOURSELF OUT OF THE MALE'S GRIP.

Rather than answering, Indonesia only kept his mouth shut for himself; making it even more harder for you to handle the amount of anger inside your body.

You thought you had enough, you need to eat or else.

Weighting your whole body from the opposite direction of where the country's going, he slowly stopped his pace at your strong grasp.

He eyed you with a contentious aura, but you aren't scared of him. No, he's far too annoying to be considered fearsome; even. This is your first time meeting him face-to-face, but it isn't the first time meeting him through the rumors. You felt like you knew too much already; it isn't hypocrisy if he's everything what the rumors said by the only thirty second interaction with him for confirmation.

You yanked your bruised wrist out of his hold. Before he could comprehend what's happening, you grabbed his wrist and took him to a dark alleyway where no one could see both of your predicted argument- and also a hint of rebelness to just do karma for the red; almost bleeding wrist for what he did.

You made sure to tighten the clutch enough to form a bruise before pushing him straight to the wall.

"What the actual fuck, dude? What's your problem?" You angrily said. Indonesia immediately put his other hand to gently caresses the wrist, silently hissing.

"You could've just annoy me at that bakery and NOT have to waste both of our time to drag me out here for absolutely zero reason but noo! You had to!" You ranted, pacing back and forth Infront of him with your hands on your hips. It honestly wasn't as bad as you thought, but you're tired and exhausted.

You never anticipated or wanted to have these countries suddenly coming up to you, doing and saying different things so contrasting to one and another. You had a quiet life for the past couple of months, and everything like this overwhelmed you so much.

You never wanted to meet your obsessive ex again.

You never wanted to meet Philippines's peculiar obsessive minions.

You never even want to meet Philippines herself, and her brothers.

You never want to meet this weird fuckin' guy whose full of himself.

Now you never want to meet this absolute bastard of a guy whose close with her.

And yet, you still did. Why? you don't even know at this point, it seems like you only have to just brace yourself.

You don't even know how to cope with it either, all of this was happening in a span of two days. Comparing to not meeting anyone else other than your one friend occasionally for a hot minute, it definitely is gonna feel too
much.

You want this to be all over.

The immediate silence of you confused the male, but he took the advantage to push himself out from the wall and approach you.

"Fuckin' chill, goblok. I'm just trying to mess with your ass." The hooded male cursed,
"Can't even take a joke properly." You heard the country whisper under his breath that didn't go unoticed. You aren't even gonna bother to see his facial expression to know he's beyond disgusted from how he radiates. Is it because of your over-reaction? Eh, doesn't even matter anymore.