𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟏 ‒ 𝟎𝟎𝟐 ┆ ✦ 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄

- AS YOU STOOD UP FROM THE COUCH, YOU STRETCHED YOUR LIMBS.

After doing so, you sighed away and trudged toward the kitchen, humming about whilst doing so. Could there be any leftovers in the fridge? You hope they will be.

As you finally made your way to the kitchen, you leaned down a notch as you opened the fridge; gazing through the whole thing to see any bits or things for some food you can munch on.

Not even a crumb.
Its all empty.

You groaned loudly and slammed the fridge shut, clearly starting to get frustrated.
You haven't ate anything today- and mind you, it's already 1 pm. If you don't eat soon enough you knew your gonna get even more angrier. Basically, no food = angry. Isn't this common knowledge that people always face? Not like anyone could live without something to eat.

Oh well, that doesn't matter. Now you gotta walk all the way to the supermarket, your already low on money and now you gotta spend even more. Great. Welp, you can't do anything about it anyway.

You walked towards your bedroom and try to find something a bit more casual, your current outfit is drenched with sweat because how hot it was outside.
Man.. when is winter? you had this cool fluffy jacket that looks badass as shit and you want to put it in good use since you haven't used it for 3 months.
If you use it now your body is gonna get heated up so fuckin' much, it'll be a horrible idea.

You shake your thoughts away as you immediately picked an outfit that looks fine to wear outside.

After all is done, you quickly open the front door, going out and locking it afterwards. Sighing for the hundred of time, you spun around and began walking towards a supermarket that's the closest to your house.

And finally, you hung your head low and put your cap on; not wanting to deal with anybody at the moment. You haven't fully cooled down yet.

After a few minutes of walking, you finally reached your destination infront of the supermarket. Smiling a bit in content, you slowly make your way inside.

as the automatic sliding doors open, an immediate cooling sensation from the AC wrapped around your body with no hesitation. Quickly going in, you grabbed the cart and rumerged in your pocket for the note that has a list of things you need to buy.

"Hm.. alot." you muttered to yourself.

"Like.." you gazed through the whole crumpled list as a bunch of writing was very much visible in it.

"Really.. alot." sighing to yourself, you started to walk towards one of the aisles to get what you needed.

you decide to go to your desired first isle and search for something you needed. Eyeing most of the products, you yanked one of them and threw them to your cart.

After doing the same thing four times, you stopped and pushed the cart to another aisle as everything you needed on that isle is done.

"Eggs.. where the hell are they?" you whispered under your breath and gazed up at the name of the aisles.
You then realized the baking aisle is far away from where you're at.

you groaned, but slowly obligated and grumpily pushed your cart towards that aisle.

Supermarket big as fuck, damn.