𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟐 ‒ 𝟎𝟐𝟏┆✧ 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐎𝐓𝐘𝐏𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐌

a 5k word chapter as an apology for leaving like ur dad

...

―― WITH A TWITCH ON YOUR LEFT EYE, YOU DRAG YOUR HANDS ON YOUR FACE AT THE AWFUL REALIZATION

Looks like someone forgot to ask which direction the main room should be. And unfortunately, that someone was you.

It's not much of a big fuss if the house is rather small, but.. this is a mansion, and you're stuck in what seems to look like some endless hallways that can function as a great hide and seek game or a maze - because who in their right mind would design something like this?

If you're smart, you can just go back behind the secret entrance and ask the friendly old country. But no, you're stubborn, and you want to do this yourself.

Which was a good idea, definitely. You a hundred percent didn't get lost, and you definitely have a great memory to recognise where you should go.

"Where am i?" You muttered under your breath after a few steps of walking. "I should've asked fascist."

Yeah, it was not a good idea at all. You still had the chance to ask him but you already walk forward with no sense of direction.. and already entangle yourself in the many different hallways that leads to dead ends or entirely different rooms which some seemed creepy or weird. You didn't really get to chance to explore, Ruby has probably already arrived and impatiently waiting for your ass.

For almost a full blown hour, you tried navigating through the hallways. There were no sound other than your footsteps, your angry muttering, and the typing in your phone telling Ruby you're lost and need some guidance.

It was only from the phone, but you can feel the annoyance seeping through the screen from the particular male. If you can see his face while he process the information you're giving him, he'd facepalm and give you an annoyed glare.

That's definitely the case, because you know that's his reaction whenever you did something stupid. You know him too well.

Maybe you should really hide this side of yours to everyone else other than Ruby. You seem so smart, but in reality you really aren't - you're a dumbass. You can't describe yourself well, maybe Ruby can help you with that and give you the list of things you're bad at. He'll only do it if you asked him to, what a nice guy.

You're not perfect, unfortunately. That title has already been snatched and given to Philippines. It's not a good thing, by the way.