𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟏 ‒ 𝟎𝟎𝟓 ┆ ✦ 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃

- YOU GRUMPILY HUFFED, CROSSING YOUR ARMS WHILST WALKING WITH NO SENSE OF DIRECTION.

That gone horribly wrong.

You've never seen Germany act that desperate.

Oh whatever, cooling down is the only thing you should be focusing on. Maybe there's a nearby park?

You continued to wander around, glancing at everything and everywhere in curiousity.
You pushed your way out of the crowded streets, sighing in exhaustion. Your energy has been worn out and you have no idea where you are.

you flinched feeling your phone vibrated.

But you didn't even bother to check, that's most probably just Germany. You've left for only about two minutes and he already called you? He didn't even thought about it first?

You put your hands in your pockets, chewing the inside of your mouth to try comforting yourself.

The bag of groceries still hangs in your wrist, haven't been touched even before and after the incident. Your only surprised how none of them fell out, you didn't even pay attention and care when your grabbing a hold of them the whole time.

"Y/N?"

Maybe the whole thing really went to your head to the point you can't focus on your surroundings.

"Y/N!"

You snapped out of your thoughts as you hurriedly look at the person who called you.

It was Ruby.

――――――――――――――――――

――――――――――――――――――

[ This is what he looks like, dw about who made it bc its by yours truly, sivi <3 ]

"Oh, Ruby! Sorry, i was a bit out of i-" you immediately shut your mouth when he rose his hand up for you to stop, you eyed his face; seeing his confused glare expression.

"It's nothing. Why didn't you answer my calls?" he boldly claimed, putting his hand down to his hip.

You raised your eyebrows, shakily grabbing your phone out of your pocket and turning it on to inspect who you ignored the call of.

And to your absolute surprise, It wasn't Germany who called you, it was only your trusted good friend.

You feel so fucking bad.