𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟏 ‒ 𝟎𝟏𝟑 ┆ ✧ 𝐒𝐎 𝐈𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐒

- YOU HUFFED, THROWING THE REMAINING BOXES STRAIGHT TO THE BACK CAR.

"That's all, right?" You murmured quietly, pupils dilated as your heartbeat quickened from these past few minutes of holding heavy items.
Ruby only gazed at your sweaty face under the sunlight, nodding before throwing useless junk to the garbage.

"I don't think wearing a hoodie would be best for this whole carrying thing." The humanoid spoke out of the blue, awkwardly analyzing the hoodie you're wearing that's his.

You sighed, leaning onto the vehicle with an unamused expression. "Maybe remind me before it, next time." you advised sarcastically.

The male only rolled his eyes at you, turning around and hastily going back to the living room one last time to check for anything else.

You're never one to wear hoodies, but you're curious if they'd feel comfortable once you realized Ruby has some laying around. And wouldn't you know it, these are incredible. You're now really tempted to buy your own; that's when you get more money- somehow. You're not even sure.

The serene atmosphere turned into a pit of silence as your eyes became distant. Thoughts linger towards what happened in the basement, but it immediately made you flush your cheeks in embarrassment.

God, the awful feeling of vulnerability once you shed tears, the time took so long to calm down as well. Is it normal to have uncontrollable cries? Whatever the answer is, you don't care. You don't want to let your guard down like that ever again, if any of the countries sees you like that; then they'd most probably think your some type of weakling.

You silently groaned, shifting uncomfortably. You then leaned into the car even more and crossed your arms as you tightened your clutch onto your wrist, trying to appear normal with the best of your abilities.

Out of boredom, you glanced down to the puddle nearby, the reflection staring back at you with the same red, puffy eyes. Your swollen eyelids squinted at the mirrored appearance of yours for some time, before snapping away once you heard jiggle of keys locking a door in the distance.

The male peered over your messy figure; then fixate on the car keys delicated in his fingers, "Let's go." he yelled; slowly trudging his way closer to your direction.

You chewed the inside of your cheeks, running a hand through your hair to seem more presentable and quickly nodded at him. He rose his eyebrows at your sudden noiseless demeanor, but didn't pry further to leave you alone.

Once you both went into the vehicle, you cracked your knuckles and shifted for a few seconds to get comfortable.
The other humanoid's pink orbs glowered at your form, trying to articulate the information he's about to give before gazing back to the road.
"There's.. a few things you need to consider," He started; cutting his own sentence off to focus on the direction before continuing. "There might be issues regrading your temporary stay there, but i hope it'll suffice."

You rest both of your hands on your lap, sighing. "What are those then?"

"You absolutely have to lock your doors when your at a vulnerable state, like sleeping for example. Even if you aren't resting, it's still recommended to never let your guard down." He warned, gripping the steering wheel even harder.

"Why?" You inquired with knitted brows, already regretting the fact that you're agreeing to this.

The male went silent for a moment, trying to put together words that seemed coherent.