Chapter 1: caught being sick

Ellianas pov: wakes up and starts to get ready for the day! And goes downstairs.
Elliana: Okay I'm off to school, see you both later!
Yolanda: ummm...never mind dashing off! Because before you go you need to come and eat something. Right now!
Elliana: I haven't got enough time. As I need to go. Otherwise I'll be late for school.
Yolanda: you won't be late for school, as you have plenty of time before you need to head out the door!
Elliana: But mum.
Yolanda: no buts. As you're not leaving the house until you come here and eat some food.
Elliana: Well, I'll go and get something from the shop when I'm on break, because I'm not hungry right now. 
Yolanda: Well then, just in case that it slips your mind, I would like to see you eat something now.
Hunter: Oh come on, Ellie. Please just eat something.
Elliana: NO I'M NOT HUNGRY!
Yolanda: I've had just about enough of this! So I'm telling you to eat something. Not leaving this house until you have eaten! Otherwise you'll be sitting here all day until you have! We'll be doing this every meal time until all of this nonsense has stopped!
Elliana's pov: I gave in and ate a slice of toast, then I got to sit on the sofa and my dad got ready for work.
Hunter: right! I'm off to work!
Yolanda: yeah me too! What about you ellie?
Elliana: yeah I will in a minute.
Yolanda: You said you were in a hurry to leave about 10 mins ago.
Elliana: I've just remembered that I left some English homework upstairs.
Yolanda: Okay, we'll see you later.
Yolanda's pov: we both leave the house.
Elliana's pov: I start to feel sick so I quickly run to the bathroom and throw up.
Yolanda's pov: comes back inside after forgetting my purse and hears Ellie.
Yolanda: oh my gosh no, just no.
Elliana's pov: comes back down stairs and sees my mu
Yolanda: Are you alright? Is everything okay?
Elliana: nothing, I'm okay.
Yolanda: You've just been sick. Haven't you?
Elliana: yes. A little bit.
Yolanda: You've made yourself sick! From not eating.
Elliana: Mum I haven't I promise.
Yolanda: sweetie please don't lie to me, please.
Elliana: Mum, I have been eating a lot at school. I swear.
Yolanda: Ellie.
Elliana: Mum, I'm not lying. Anyways this is your fault for making me eat when I wasn't even hungry.
Yolanda: Do you realise the dangers of not eating? Do you even know the danger of what you're doing to yourself?
Elliana: Yes, as you never stop going on at me!
Yolanda: Well I might as well for all the goodness of what it does to people.
Elliana: yes I know.
Yolanda: well If you won't listen to me then maybe you might listen to what the doctor has to say.
Elliana: MUM!
Yolanda: I don't care. You're going. Cause I'm not waiting until you're four and half stone and your hair has started to fall out. I mean it ellie. As Simone has to make you see the sense in this.
Yolanda's pov: books her in. For a appointment.