Chapter 18: telling my gran

Elliana's pov: Today we are going to go and talk to my school. But before we did, my gran came over.
Bella: Well I have to say, I think someone has let the cat out of the bag.
Yolanda: What?
Bella: Hi, darling. Well Roy cropped in the corner shop just now, normally I can't understand a word he says but between us me and Greta worked it out.
Yolanda: Mam...
Bella: Well...I think I know already.
Yolanda: No mam, i don't think you do.
Bella: Where's lev?
Hunter: Uhh, he's gone out with his mates. We just didn't want me around for this.
Bella: What? Why? He knows about the birds and the bees. Doesn't he? So are you thrilled sweetheart?
Elliana: not 100%.
Bella: What? But I'm right, I guessed it. Haven't I, that there's gonna be a new baby in the house.
Yolanda: Yes, there is.
Bella: Oh, come on. You should be excited darling. I mean your mum isn't as old as she thinks she is. I mean Hunter isn't at the age at all.
Hunter: Bella...Yolanda isn't the one who's having the baby.
Bella: Oh, isn't she?
Yolanda: No.
Bella: Why are you all now looking miserable?
Yolanda: Mam...it's hard to tell you this...
Bella: What?
Yolanda: It's not me that's having the babies...it's Ellie. She's having twins.
Bella: No it's a mistake surely. Look if she was pregnant, then no one would let her have it.
Yolanda: It was too late to do anything about it.
Elliana: Oh, please gran.
Bella: Didn't you notice?
Yolanda: I found out when I took her to the doctors.
Bella: Your mother didn't know what she was doing.
Hunter: We didn't know until it was too late.
Bella: Shut up, will ya. I don't wanna talk to you.
Yolanda: Mam, we just want what's best for Ellie. This is the situation we found ourselves in and Elliana wants to deal with it. It's her choice now.
Bella: Deal with it. Are you crazy? You have ruined your life. How could you do it?
Hunter: don't talk to her like that.
Yolanda: Just get out, will you.
Bella's pov: walks out of the house.
Elliana: Great, my grandma hates me, just great.
Hunter: She doesn't hate you, she's just in shock, like we were.
Elliana: If you're sure, I'm gonna go up to bed, as I'm exhausted.
Yolanda: Okay, sweetie.
Elliana's pov: heads upstairs to my room and falls straight asleep.