Chapter 25: The play announcement and chatting to the babies father

Sophia's pov: The next morning we. Both woke up early and headed into the shop before school. Mainly because we were both quite hungry.
Rita: Good morning ladies, you're up bright and early this morning.
Elliana: Yep, we are.
Sophia: There's this drama group at school and they are casting for the play Grease and then there will be some rehearsals.
Rita: Oh I see. Are you both planning to be in it?
Sophia: Yes of course.
Elliana: Mrs. Bonwitch said that I should stay involved.
Rita: We'll she is right there, cause there's absolutely no reason why you shouldn't if it's something you like.
Sophia: I bet that you were into all of that glitz and glam weren't you Rita?
Sophia's pov: Hands her a packet of crisps and the money.
Sophia: Just that please.
Rita: Thank you and fortunately I missed all of that.
Sophia: Well I'm hoping to be a pink lady in the play.
Rita: I thought that was a drink?
Elliana: No, it's actually a gang in Grease. Sophia is absolutely mad, set on ritzo aren't ya. Because she's a right slapper.
Sophia: Oi!
Elliana: Right see ya.
Rita: Bye girls.
Elliana's pov: We walk into the school and Headed off to the drama department. When our head came over to us.
Mrs. Payton: Sooo, why is it that I beg my pupils to attend during the week and on Saturdays I just can't keep them away.
Sophia: Hiya miss. Sooo...what are you doing here?
Mrs. Payton: Well believe it or not Sophia, being the head mistress of this school means I actually have to camp out here all night.
Sophia: Honestly?
Mrs. Payton: Almost.
Sophia: Wow!
Mrs. Payton: Do you mind if I have a quick word with Elliana?
Sophia: Nope, I'll meet you in a minute. Yeah?
Elliana: Yep.
Sophia: Heads into the hall.
Mrs. Payton: So I have spoken to the drama department and you will still be needed you know. Just as long as you want to be.
Elliana: I'm just not expecting a part.
Mrs. Payton: No, but there's a ton of work that needs doing backstage. Well you don't get the glamour but it can't go on without you.
Elliana: Thanks miss. To be honest I really don't mind, it's just whatever they want.
Mrs. Payton: No, one is doing this as a favour to you Elliana. It's just they want you to be involved with something you're good at. Alright?
Elliana: Right!
Mrs. Payton: Good! If you want you could help organise the scripts.
Elliana's pov: Walks into the hall slowly and looks back at Mrs. Payton.
Elliana: Mrs?
Mrs. Payton: Yes.
Elliana: I would still rather be in it.
Mrs. Payton: I know you would. But I'll be okay, I'm sure.
Elliana's pov: I get all the work done and the whole cast just starts to rehearse and I just start to walk away when Jentzen walks up to me.
Jentzen: Hiya.
Elliana: What do you want?
Jentzen: I just thought I would say hiya, geez.
Elliana: Yeah, well you've said it now.
Jentzen: I'm sorry and all. About what happened.
Elliana: You what?
Jentzen: I mean are you alright?
Elliana: It's not an illness, you know.
Jentzen: Did your mum and dad go ballistic?
Elliana: What do you think?
Jentzen: True.
Elliana: Also it's none of your business, so please leave me alone.
Jentzen: It is my business as those are my kids. I wanna be there for you and them.
Elliana: Why? I thought u wanted nothing to do with me as after it happened you never spoke to me?
Jentzen: I'm sorry. I wanted to, but I just thought your bestie would start interrogating me about everything.
Elliana: True that.
Jentzen: Can we please start over and try to make us work for the benefit of our kids?
Elliana: Yes, I'll like that.
Jentzen: Me too.
Elliana's pov: Smiles at him.
Jentzen's pov: Smiles back and then Sophia walks over.
Sophia: What are you doing over here creep?
Jentzen: I was just talking to Ellie and making things right. And besides what's Gotta do with you?
Elliana's pov: Starts to walk away.
Sophia: Ellie, what hang on?
Elliana: Oh just go and practice your lyrics and thanks for embarrassing me.