Chapter 17: The plan has now failed before it even begin

Lev's pov: I walk in the door and into the living room.
Yolanda: That's Lev, so don't say anything.
Hunter: What's up soldier? And what's happened to you?
Lev: I got into a fight with Craig smith.
Yolanda: Lev, seriously?
Lev: It wasn't just him there though, their was also Mecca and Liam Collins, who were saying things about my twin Ellie.
Elliana: What did they say about me?
Lev: They were saying that you're having a baby. Calling you a slag they were all saying it.
Hunter: Are you sure that is what you heard?
Lev: Yes, I'm sure. They said Ellie was having a baby. Is she really having a baby?
Hunter: Look, who's this Craig Smith?
Yolanda: Does it matter?
Hunter: kinda.
Yolanda: No it doesn't.
Hunter: Are they in your class?
Lev: No they are in the year above us. Is she really having a baby?
Hunter: Come on let's sit down
Lev: Is she?
Yolanda: Lev...
Lev: They were calling her names, that's why i punched him. Cause no one is calling my twin names.
Hunter: Yeah, you did son.
Yolanda: Hunter!
Lev: Then the others started by shouting things.
Hunter: Where was this? In the park?
Lev: Yes. It was up by the football pitches.
Hunter: This is all we need, right now.
Yolanda: It doesn't matter, love. They are only children. Messing around like usual.
Lev: Craig Smith is 14. Is she really having a baby?
Elliana: *crying* everybody knows.
Hunter: We can't keep lying to him Yolanda.
Yolanda: Alright, just say what you like.
Hunter: Listen son, those lads shouldn't have opened their big mouths. They had no business saying anything.
Lev: Is it true?
Hunter: Yes, it's true. We weren't gonna tell you just yet. But...yeah, elliana's pregnant. And you know what that means don't ya?
Lev: Yes.
Hunter: So before long in about 3 months, she's going to have two babies. Two of her own.
Lev: Wow, I'm happy for you sis.
Elliana: Thanks, lil bro.
Lev: You're welcome sis.
Elliana's pov: Goes to sit down, on the couch.
Yolanda: I didn't tell anybody and Hunter didn't tell anyone. So how come everybody knows?
Elliana: I don't know.
Yolanda: Did you tell any of your friends that you might be pregnant?
Elliana: No, I didn't tell a friend. I only told sophia.
Yolanda: Sophia!
Elliana: She wouldn't say anything.
Yolanda: Hunter, she told Sophia. You promised you wouldn't say anything.
Elliana: She promised me, she wouldn't tell anyone.
Hunter: Ohhhh, Sophia promised did, she. Well i think she broke that promise don't you.
Yolanda: It was only the three of us that knew, we were gonna keep it quiet.
Elliana: well, Dr. Wilson knew, the social worker knew. You weren't gonna keep it a secret forever.
Yolanda: We trusted you.
Elliana: But, it's my secret to tell. Not yours.
Yolanda: Will you do anything right?
Elliana: You know what, from now on I'm doing things my way. You can't keep it from anyone now. And no we aren't doing your master plan. Because it won't work. I decided to be an adult so I need to face the consequences. Okay. That's my decision. I'm keeping these babies as my own. Got it.
Elliana's pov: I run  upstairs until mum has gone to bed and then come back down, to talk to my dad.
Hunter: Are you feeling better?
Elliana: No, not really. But I'm happy with my decision, of facing it.
Hunter: What's up?
Elliana: I just don't want my friends to be talking about me behind my back.
Hunter: Well I'm afraid they might do. Well for the time being anyway. Then they will move onto another subject, I'm sure.
Elliana: Thanks dad.