Chapter 23: the argument with sophia's mum

Elliana's pov: The next day, I head over to Sophia's house. While her mum wasn't home, but while we were leaving she turned up.
Daniella: Where in the world do you think you're going?
Sophia: Into town.
Daniella: You are not. You're coming to your grandma's with me.
Sophia: You never told me this. And besides I promised Ellie.
Daniella: I don't care.
Sophia: I hate going to grants, plus you never said.
Daniella: I'm Saying, it now.
Sophia: Right then, I'll meet you there after I have been to town.
Daniella: No. I don't want you going out with her.
Daniella's pov: Looking at Ellie.
Sophia: Mum, don't start.
Elliana: What do you mean?
Daniella: Look, I've told you, that I don't want you hanging around with her. Otherwise you'll be getting a reputation.
Sophia: Take no notice.
Elliana's pov: Walks past them both upset.
Daniella: Lads will take advantage and you don't want to end up like that.
Sophia: Hang on.
Elliana: Oh, just lost sophia.
Daniella: You, inside now.
Elliana's pov: She heads inside and i run back home. And mum heard me, so she came downstairs.
Yolanda: Hey, what's the matter?
Elliana: Nothing.
Yolanda: You alright?
Elliana: Yeah, I'm fine. I just don't feel very well.
Yolanda: Do you need a doctor?
Elliana: No, mum. Just leave it.
Yolanda: Well, I won't leave it. Until you tell me why you have been crying. Has anybody said anything?
Elliana: Sophia's mum.
Yolanda: You what?
Elliana: She said... that she didn't want me hanging about with sophia, in case i gave her a reputation.
Yolanda: You? Give Sophia Birlem, name. Who does she think she is talking to like that?
Elliana: I don't care.
Yolanda: So don't you worry about it.
Elliana: It was on the street, so I'm sure other people were looking.
Yolanda: So, I'll give them something else to look at. Cause i don't want her talking to you like that.
Elliana: Mum, please don't say anything.
Yolanda: If you hadn't been going around with her precious daughter, you wouldn't be in this condition.
Elliana: Me being pregnant has nothing to do with her.
Yolanda: Yes, it is. You know, I don't know why you're defending her.
Elliana: Mum, please.
Yolanda: Just go lie down. I won't be long.
Yoland's pov: I grab my coat and head to Sophia's. 
Elliana's pov: i go to lie down, but 20 mins later I head downstairs, when i heard my gran walk in.
Bella: Oh, hi. Lovely is your mum in?
Elliana: No, I thought you were her.
Bella: Do you know where she is?
Elliana: She's out ruining my life. Just in case you thought things couldn't get any worse.
Bella: Oh, yes it can.
Elliana: Like how? 
Bella: Do you know where she is?
Elliana: She's at Sophia's house, having a row. With her mum.
Bella: Oh, great. What about hunter?
Elliana: Work, I think. Why what's wrong?
Bella: Don't ask, just don't ask.
Elliana's pov: My gran leaves.
[meanwhile at Sophia's]

Yolanda's pov: Knocks on their door.
Daniella: Yeah? What do you want?
Yolanda: I'm Ellie's mum.
Daniella: Oh yeah. Well I've told her, I told Sophia and now I'm telling you. I don't want her hanging around with my daughter.
Yoanda: Why not? You know my daughter is a good girl.
Daniella: She's a bad influence.
Yolanda: Oh, open your eyes. Your sophia would give jail birds a bad name. She dresses like she's 20, not 13.
Daniella: Girls grow up quickly these days. And if you were any sort of a mother then you'll realise that.
Yolanda: My daughter was a lovely girl until she started hanging around with her.
Daniella: It was your daughter who was hanging around the club at 13 not mine. Did you ever think to tell her where babies come from? And how to behave and how to say no.
Sophia: Will you two stop? Everybody can hear you.
Daniella: We've got nothing to hide. She's the one who came round here, shouting the odds.
Yolanda: Well, I brought my daughter properly. The only regret I have is stopping her from seeing her months ago.
Daniella: Well you should be grateful that she took pity on her and stayed friends, no one else has been that daft.
Sophia: Ellie is actually a good mate, and neither of you two can stop us being friends.
Daniella: Well if you want to have a reputation like a little slag as well then fine.
Sophia: I already have.
Yolanda: My daughter is not a slag.
Daniella: But if you come home and tell me that you have got a bun in the oven as well. Then you're out of this house. Got it!
Sophia: Well, I'll get packing then.
Daniella: You're lying.
Sophia: No, I'm not.
Daniella: There's no way.
Sophia: Mum, I am pregnant.
Yolanda: You're welcome to stay with us if you want?
Sophia: Thanks, but I'm okay. I'll go and stay with johnny.