Chapter 2: The Doctors appointment

Yolanda's pov: Takes her to the doctor's office.
Doctor: Elliana Walmsley!
Yolanda: Come on. That's us.
Elliana: Fine
Elliana's pov: We walk into the room and sit down by the desk.
Doctor: So what can I do for you?
Elliana: Why are you looking at me? Mum, you're the one who thinks I need to see the doctor!
Yolanda: Well, elliana isn't eating properly! And I'm worried that it's gonna lead to something  way more serious.
Doctor: And I'm guessing you don't agree with this.
Elliana: Yes. I have been eating less but that's only because I have put on some wait.
Yolanda: That's complete rubbish.
Elliana: But you don't know that.
Yolanda: You can tell that she's not fat. All teenage girls believe that they need to be thin as sticks. When they don't.
Elliana: Yeah, but it's better than being big and fat.
Yolanda: But sweetie you are not fat. So to be fair I blame these models for trying to have their bodies like this and confining our young girls.
Elliana: But you that is actually going on about food. No one else is. Only you.
Yolanda: But I'm not the one who is making herself vomit on a daily basis.
Elliana: It's not on a daily basis. And besides, I was only sick because you forced me to eat a big slice of toast when I wasn't hungry.
Doctor: Is that what you do?
Elliana: And besides, I was only sick because my mum forced me to eat a big slice of toast when I wasn't hungry.
Doctor: Do you tend to skip meals?
Elliana: Yeah sometimes.
Doctor: do you eat snacks in between meals?
Elliana: Yeah sometimes.
Doctor: Some teens are actually conscious of their figures. But it doesn't always mean they will turn up as anorexic.
Yolanda: So I'm basically worrying over nothing.
Doctor: Can you please take a step onto those scales for me please, Elliana? We'll see how much you weigh.
Elliana: Yeah, sure.
Elliana's pov: Goes to the scales and the doctor ways me, to see what's going on.
Doctor: I don't think you're partially underweight.
Elliana: So I am overweight.
Doctor: Only by a pound or two but that's all. It's nothing to worry about though.
Yolanda: See you're not fat.
Elliana: It's still fat though.
Doctor: The best way for you to keep your ideal weight is to keep eating a balanced healthy meal everyday and doing a lot of exercise and definitely not by skipping meals.
Yolanda: I hope you're listening to that.
Doctor: What's your general health like? Have you had any illnesses recently?
Yolanda: Well, she was ill last week.
Doctor: How did you feel?
Elliana: Ummm, I just didn't feel very well. I had a stomach ache.
Doctor: Any other symptoms?
Elliana: I don't know, ummm... I felt tired and a bit dizzy, like I was going to faint.
Yolanda: You didn't tell me this.
Doctor: Could you just pop behind this screen and I'll take a look at you.
Elliana: Okay.
Elliana's pov: Heads behind the screen
Yolanda: What do you think the matter is?
Doctor: I'm just going to examine her, just to be on the safe side.