Chapter 21: First day back at school

Elliana's pov: After nan left we all ate dinner and then went to sleep. The next morning I woke up and started to get ready for school. I noticed that I started to show a bump and got quite nervous to face everyone. But I knew I had to because I wasn't gonna let them win. Well for the time being anyway.
Yolanda's pov: Makes them all some breakfast.
Yolanda: Come on Ellie, you're gonna be late. Maybe this is a bad idea and that she's not ready to go back to school yet.
Hunter: Yolanda, this is exactly what she needs. For a bit of routine again and some normality. Otherwise it'll just get harder for her.
Elliana's pov: Comes down stairs, with my back pack as I'm all ready and prepared for school.
Elliana: Mum, this uniform it's really tight and it makes me look fat.
Yolanda: You're not fat, it's just your baby growing.
Hunter: Yeah and that's a good thing as it means it's really healthy. Oh come on you look fine.
Elliana: I feel sick.
Yolanda: It's just nerves, you'll be fine. I'm sure of it.
Elliana: I dunno, maybe I should go back next week.
Hunter: Well you know what Mrs.Payton said the longer you leave the harder it will be.
Yolanda: Hunter's right. And he is also gonna run you to school as we don't want to be tired before your lessons start. Do we?
Elliana: Yeah, I guess not.
Yolanda: And if you feel funny or poorly then just give me a ring.
Hunter: Yeah, also if anyone bullies you or gives you any grief then just go to Mrs.Alessi, as that's what she's there for.
Yolanda: Right, have you got your bag?
Elliana: Yep.
Yolanda: And your lunch?
Elliana: Yep.
Yolanda: Then you're ready.
Elliana: Yep I'm ready.
Elliana's pov: Heads out the door and drives to the school. Once I got there I headed straight to my locker and someone played a prank on me with a baby doll falling out of my locker. And I hear Ella etc laughing at me. So I picked up the doll and threw it in my locker and noticed that Sophia was walking up to me.
Elliana: All of this is because of you this is.
Sophia: I'm really sorry.
Elliana: WHY COULDN'T YOU JUST KEEP YOUR BIG GOB SHUT!!!.
Sophia: I'm sorry, it was an accident.
Elliana: YOU WHAT?
Sophia: Honestly I was only trying to stick up for ya. As Ella and all that were saying how far and blobby you got and I just said how you weren't fat. Then it just kinda slipped out. I'm really sorry.
Elliana: NO DON'T EVEN TOUCH ME! JUST DON'T COME NEAR ME!
Sophia's pov: Walks away upset.
Elliana's pov: Cries against my locker as the the bullying has already started. But Later on after most of my lessons it was time for pe. So I headed down to the gym and walked into the locker room.
Ella: Elliana! Why are you doing pe? Hey, I'm talking to you. Perhaps you don't understand the question, I've heard that having a baby shrinks your brain.
Sophia: Ahhh, Ella. Just shut up.
Ella: You what?
Jules: I agree with Sophia.
Sophia: You should just back off alright.
Ella: awe isn't that sweet. What are you both the babysitters?
Sophia: No.
Jules: we are her best mates. And we are warning you to back off alright.
Ella: Listen here, Leblanc and Birlem. If you both stand up for this slag it's all over, as none of us will speak to you ever again.
Sophia's pov: we both walk over to Ellie.
Sophia: Well that suits us fine.
Elliana: You didn't have to do that.
Sophia: Yeah, we did.
Jules: She's just a stupid cow. You can't keep her mouth shut.
Elliana: Thanks.
Sophia: Wanna go to the chippy?
Elliana: I thought you had pe.
Jules: Clearly I don't.
Elliana: Yeah I know you don't. I meant Sophia.
Sophia: Eh, it's only netball. So I'll skip it. As I hate netball anyways.
Elliana: Okay then.
Elliana's pov: Later that night me and Sophia head back to my place.
Elliana: Hiya just heading up to my room.
Yolanda: What are you doing here?
Elliana: Mum it's alright me and Sophia have worked everything out.
Yolanda: Well it's not with me. I'll ring her Mum. Tell her to pick her up.
Elliana: Mum honestly it's fine. We sorted it out, haven't we?
Sophia: Yeah.
Elliana's pov: heads to my room.
Yolanda: Hang on a minute. I want a word.
Sophia: What is it?
Yolanda: Elliana, is in a very difficult situation at the time being. So she needs all the friends she can get. That's real friends. Not ones that talk about her behind her back.
Sophia: I...I wasn't, I swear.
Yolanda: So how come it's all around the school.
Sophia: I didn't do it on purpose. I was only trying to stick up for her as everyone was saying she's fat and everything. Honestly Mrs.Walmsley I didn't mean to tell them.
Yolanda: Alright I believe you. But if you ever let my daughter down again. That'll be the last time you'll ever step foot in this house. Do you understand that?
Sophia: Yes.
Yolanda: Okay off you go.