Chapter 5: Telling Hunter

Yolanda's pov: Later that evening when hunter gets home. I decided to tell him the truth about everything. Has he deserves to know as well.
Hunter's pov: Comes in, after work. And sees Yolanda on the sofa waiting for me.
Hunter: Where's the kids?
Yolanda: Ellie is having a bath and Lev is playing on his computer.
Hunter: That's good. So we can talk?
Yolanda: Have you eaten?
Hunter: No, I'm good.
Yolanda: Did you go to football?
Hunter: No, I just went for a drink on my way home.
Yolanda: Just one?
Sasha: Does it make a difference?
Yolanda: No not really, because I think if I tell you what I heard today you might want another one, anyway.
Hunter: Why? What are you talking about?
Yolanda: I took elliana to the doctors this afternoon.
Hunter: The doctor's
Yolanda: I caught her throwing up in the bathroom. I told her I was worried about her.
Hunter: Are you gonna tell me what you're talking about?
Yolanda: She's pregnant.
Hunter: Now...is this some kind of joke?
Yolanda: I wish it was. I wish we could all have a good laugh, and go back to having rows about food and smoking behind the bicycle shed but it's not. The doctor examined her and did a test and it said she was pregnant and the doctor confirmed it. And you wanna joke. Cause i can tell ya a joke. Cause shes 5 months pregnant, and it's too late for a abortion. Elliana, is having a baby.
Hunter: What's next?
Yolanda: I don't think it's sunk in yet. Hunter, did you know about this? Did you know shew was having sex?
Hunter: How could I know?
Yolanda: Cause she talks to you. More then that what she does to me. I hardly know what she's doing. Sometimes but you always do.
Hunter: But not about this she doesn't.
Yolanda: I knew it was serious when the doctor asked Elliana's permission to tell me, what's going on.
Hunter: Well that's the procedure they do with this sorta thing. Cause if she doesn't want us to know then that's what they have to do.
Yolanda: Well I think we might have realised soon enough.
Hunter: 5 months.
Yolanda: I could've hit her. We've also talked to her, we've explained things to her. How could she?
Hunter: This Could've happened to anyone I expose.
Yolanda: Then why didn't it happen to anybody, anybody but us. Why us? Why did my daughter have to be the one who got pregnant? Where are you going?
Hunter: To have that drink. Cause I very much need it.
Yolanda's pov: 30 mins later we all went to sleep. To try and let this news settle in a little bit more. As we were all in shock. We haven't told Lev just yet. Cause he doesn't need to know atm.