Chapter 22: my first Antenatal appointment

Elliana's pov: The next morning I woke up and got ready for school. But today I wasn't staying for the full day as I have an appointment later today so I'll be missing my last lesson. Once I was ready I headed downstairs to the kitchen and ate some breakfast before my mum started on me again about not eating.
Yolanda: I hope you haven't forgotten that you have got antenatal this tea time.
Elliana: No, I haven't forgotten. I promise.
Yolanda: okay, I believe you. Also what lessons will you miss?
Elliana: Ummm...maths if I'm late back.
Yolanda: Who's that with? Mr. Jones?
Elliana: Yeah, but he goes mad if you're late. To his lessons.
Yolanda: Yeah, well I'm sure that Mrs. Payton has had a word with him.
Elliana: Mum you do know that they aren't all as nice as her u know.
Yolanda: Why, has anyone said anything?
Elliana: Nope. They've all been really nice about it. But ummm...I can see some of them thinking.
Yolanda: like, What?
Elliana: I dunno, it's like...they're sorry for me. It makes me feel like some kind of freak.
Yolanda: I'm sure they don't think that. And what about your friends? How have they been?
Elliana: Yeah, they're fine. They actually seem to be getting used to the idea.
Yolanda: That's good. Okay, off you go and I'll see you later.
Elliana: Yep, see you later.
Elliana's pov: I head out to school, and spend some time with my friends in between classes. Until it was time for me to head out for my appointment. But before I left I went to go and speak to Mr. Jones. He just said for me to get the homework of someone else. Then I headed outside to the car park and me and my mum headed to the hospital. She also brought me a change of clothes as well. So I got changed and we went into the waiting room.
Yolanda: Also did you remember to tell Mr. Jones, that you might be late back?
Elliana: Yep, he was fine with it. All he said was to get the homework of someone else.
Yolanda: Yep, that's good. And uh...was everything okay? Nobody teasing you?
Elliana: Yeah, they were a bit but...Sophia and Jules stook up for me again. But they also weren't teasing me. It was also Jules but we helped each other out.
Yolanda: Good for them and you.
Doctor: Walmsley!
Yolanda: Come on, that's us.
Yolanda's pov: we head on over then i think i have forgotten her appointment card.
Yolanda: oh...hang on, do I have your appointment card? You go in.
Elliana's pov: after my appointment, i head back home and my friend sophia came over. Just to chat.
Elliana: Thanks for sticking up for me today.
Sophia: ahhh, that's okay. That's all. Is a right cow, she tried to take my titanic video, so then my dad had to go round.
Elliana: I never knew that you had titanic.
Sophia: Yeah, do you like it?
Elliana: yeah, can we possibly go round to yours and watch it?
Sophia: well...my mum has her friends round, so she doesn't want me to get under her feet.
Elliana: what at 5pm on a friday afternoon.
Sophia: They came round for tea or something.
Elliana: Okay then, let's go round to yours and bring it back here.
Sophia: no...ummm. I just remembered that i leant it to somebody, so I'll have to bring it next week.
Elliana: k.
Sophia: anyways. Who do you like more, Brad Pitt or Leonardo dicaprio?
Elliana: No idea. As they are both gorgeous in my opinion.
Sophia: I wouldn't have kicked any of them out of bed, would you?
Elliana: thanks.
Sophia: Sorry, you know what I mean. So... what are you doing this weekend?
Elliana: I dunno nothing special, what about you?
Sophia: I don't know, either.
Elliana: I thought you went down to the prestinked on a saturday afternoon, with david and his mates.
Sophia: uh, yeah.
Elliana: Well, why not say?
Sophia: I don't like saying it because you hardly come out anymore.
Elliana: Sophia, I'm not about to burst into tears.
Sophia: Well, it can't be easy can it.
Sophia's pov: looks down and i know i should tell her but i don't know.
Elliana: nope, i never said it was.  But you know it's my future, so ummm. I'm gonna have to get use to it.
Sophia's pov: yeah, same here. 
Sophia: Okay, I can't keep this hidden anymore.
Elliana: What do you mean?
Sophia: I found out the other day that I'm 4 months pregnant.
Elliana: Wait, what? Really?
Sophia: yeah.
Elliana: congrats.
Sophia: thanks. Also please don't tell my mum i haven't told her yet.
Elliana: I won't, I promise.