Chapter 11-15

Xia Ruo's expression was light, but she remembered everyone who spoke.

   "Go ahead!"

   Mainly students from the combat and mecha departments rushed into the beast group with weapons and laser guns. The teams cooperated with each other and wanted to open a sprint.

   This time the assessment does not allow the use of mechas and super weapons, so various abilities exploded at this time, some students were bitten by beasts, and some people had rushed for a few meters, and the bodies of beasts were all behind them.

   Suddenly a figure rushed into the group of beasts from behind. Killing the beasts was as simple as chopping vegetables and melons. One person opened a **** path.

   His whole figure was like a killing god, and the **** suffocating aura exuded from his body, even the beasts rushing behind him felt the danger and avoided them.

   Soon, while others were still sprinting frantically, Feng Yan had easily reached the finish line. It took two minutes to properly break the school's historical record.

   This also gave the other students present a sense of unreachable frustration and admiration for the strong. This guy is not a person at all, he is too perverted!

   Smelling the smell of blood, Xia Ruo closed her eyes, and when she opened it again, she was cold and wary.

   had a green long sword in his hand and rushed towards the beasts without hesitation.

   The blood ginseng energy and spiritual power stored in the body were waiting for the explosive supply at this moment. Xia Ruo was also like a killing god, waving a long sword to open up a blood path.

   She didn't make any fancy moves, she blocked first, then stabbed at the key point, then made another attack, the beast fell to the ground, and the three swords dealt with one, and then continued to charge without hesitation.

   This is a habit she has developed many times in the small secret realm.

   Such a neat and razor-sharp killing method shocked the surrounding people who were also sprinting and preparing to fish in troubled waters.

   Doesn't it mean that Xia Ruo is already a waste that is inferior to ordinary people? How can you be so fierce and wild?

They understand that    can't use abilities, but this woman doesn't even need a laser gun, she uses the most primitive combat sprint, this is completely a replica of Feng Sanshao! Awesome!

  Xi Yu and Ming Rui, who originally wanted to find a chance to help Xia Ruo, were also a little confused. This woman's method of killing beasts was much stronger than them, and it seemed that they were no longer needed...

  The feminine boy who was hostile to Xia Ruo was stunned for a while, then his eyes were full of evil, and he quickly gave a few people a look.

   Several people nodded vaguely and rushed into the beast group, and then used the dual effect of supernatural power and laser gun to secretly drive the beast towards Xia Ruo.

  Xia Ruo's eyes were slightly cold, and while fighting, he used his spiritual power to blow a packet of medicinal powder at several people.

   Feeling that the stored body and spiritual power were about to be exhausted, she accelerated her sprint, and the fierceness exuded from her body also made many beasts instinctively feel scared and avoided them one after another.

   Feng Yan lazily hugged his hands and leaned against the wooden house at the end, the corners of his lips raised, this woman exceeded his expectations.