Chapter 196-200

Feng Yan saw that Xia Ruo didn't have a black face, so he asked her to explain.

"what is going on?"

Xia Ruo lowered her head again to handle the ingredients, "The school network and the forum are saying, I signed up for ten elective courses, and you will follow the ten courses, mainly because I and you were tied for the first place in the exam, which made you unhappy. So you Deliberately targeting me and wanting to fix me, and also making me feel ashamed at the time, of course I'm going to be unlucky!"

   Feng Yan has a black line, are those people sick? Then it will make up your mind...

   "They really know nonsense, I'll clarify in a moment!" He just wanted to take a class with Xia Ruo on a whim, but it turned out to be repairing her. This is the most ridiculous thing he has experienced recently.

  Xia Ruo shook his head, "The clearer is self-clearing, but if you deliberately explain it, you will stir up this topic again!"

   "Then what should we do?" Feng Yan couldn't hold back his breath, he looked at Xia Ruo cautiously, "Aren't you angry?"

   Xia Ruo chuckled: "What's wrong with me!"

   She tilted her head and raised her eyebrows, "If you dare to fix me, I'm not a vegetarian!"

   Feng Yan felt very innocent, "That has nothing to do with me, but let them blame us like this?"

   "Isn't it clear when you come back? The more you take them seriously, the more they jump!" Xia Ruo said indifferently.

   At the beginning, someone may say it casually, and then it is really brought to the rhythm!

   Xia Ruo doesn't like to explain anything, she prefers to speak with facts or actions.

   Feng Yan was relieved to see that she was not angry, otherwise he would have been pitted by those bastards, "That's right, I'll let them see when I go back, how good our relationship is, there is no such thing as repairing!"

   He changed the subject and said, "But there is a problem, I have to say hello to you first."

   Xia Ruo asked, "What?"

   "Of the ten elective courses, I am good at or can handle only five or six, and the rest are not very interesting, so you have to make up with me next, so I can't let me fail!" Feng Yan replied.

   Xia Ruo had a black line, "I didn't let you report so much!"

   Feng Yan said as it should be: "We are both the first place. If you apply for ten subjects, I will not apply. It's so shameless, and how can I get along in school?"

   "I don't care, anyway, you have to make sure that I can pass all the levels!"

   Xia Ruo wanted to put the ingredients in his hands on his face, "You made this yourself, I'm too lazy to care about you!"

   Feng Yan rascally said: "How can you do this? I followed your lead, you can't ignore me anyway!"

  If Xia passes all the customs, he will fail a few classes, how embarrassing!

   "Stinky rascal!" Xia Ruo was convinced by his righteousness.

   This guy is completely shameless. I wonder if those people in the school will continue to regard him as a male **** when they see him like this.

   Feng Yan touched his nose, "That's it!"

   Xia Ruo knew that this guy was invincible, so he thought about it and said, "It's not impossible to help you with tutoring, but you have to pay tuition!"