Chapter 121-125

Huo Tianhao's words made Jiang Ji's minds change.

   Feng Yan looked at him defensively and refused decisively: "Don't even think about it!"

  This is something he got from Xia Ruo with great difficulty, and he has to save it for himself, how could he let it go!

  Huo Tianhao laughed: "Don't you care? It's better for me to use it to honor the old man than to use it to ruin the family. He has been disgusting with me recently!"

   "Of course, my brother won't take it from you for nothing. If you want anything in exchange, just say it!"

   Qin Shao said, "If you want to change it, count me in!"

"And I!"

"I also want!"

   Although Jiang Ji and Ye Jing felt that there was little hope of getting there, they still held out some hope.

   This thing can be taken home, the old man and the old lady will be happy.

   Feng Yan's face turned black, but these guys had a good idea. What makes him lose his life?

   "I'm happy to use it myself, what's the matter with the family? You are just envious, jealous and hateful!"

   He changed the subject and said, "Besides, if my old man knows that I don't honor him with this thing in my hand, but use it for something, he will have to break my leg!"

  If other old men show it off, his old man knows that he contributed it and will never let him go.

   Feng Yi said angrily to Huo Tianhao and the others: "While you go, don't worry about the things of my third son, my old man doesn't have it!"

   If he still wants to collect such a good thing outside, how can he push it out!

   Feng Yan also smiled and said, "The things in the hands of my third son are not so easy to pull out, so you should give up."

   The third son of his family valued the girl named Xia Xia as much as he absolutely valued the things the other party gave him.

   Not to mention Huo Tianhao and others, even if his old man came, he might not be able to extract the ambergris from his younger brother.

   Seeing that they weren't doing well, the two brothers took care of them first. Huo Tianhao and the others were very speechless, and they couldn't play happily with his younger brother.

   "Okay, let's not get it!"

  Huo Tianhao stretched out his arms and hugged Feng Yan, "San'er, I won't mess with you this time, but if there is something good in the future, don't forget brother!"

   Feng Yan and Huo Tianhao and others have a good relationship, "Of course, if there are good things, I will naturally think of you."

   "I'm not going to invite you to taste the tofu feast this time!"

   His words reminded a few people that they came to taste tofu today.

  Jiang Ji asked curiously: "San'er, we have been here for so long, why haven't we seen your friend come out to meet?"

   Feng Yanli replied: "She is cooking in the kitchen, how can she have time, other people don't have that skill!"

   "Wait, she will come after the dishes are served!" He raised his hand to check the time.

   A few people chatted for a while, and the door of the private room was pushed open.

   Feiyu brought a few people who were transferred from the farm to help, each with a covered plate and walked in.